REQUESTS from Sunday, July 15, 2007

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Leroy Selmons seasoning
Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Max And Ermas Cactus Butter
Original Taco House
Fig Newtons
Italian Bread
baked squash at the texas cotton patch
Watergate Pie

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Seasoning
From: Phil Crawford <[email protected]>

Seasoning
We had dinner last night at Leroy Selmons. They had a wonderful seasoning
on their green beans, and I understand they also season their chicken with
the same. The waitress said it was secret, so I am turning to the you, the
masters.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
From: renee kay <[email protected]>

Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
my daughter made a recipe for stuffed tomatoes with beef for 4-H.she won
2nd place & now we cant find the recipe.its been about 10 yrs ago.if
anyone has this recipe please send it me!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cactus Butter
From: christy <[email protected]>

cactus butter
Max And Ermas Cactus Butter Rec

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Original Taco House
From: Darcie <[email protected]>

Original Taco House
the original taco house in portland has a wonderful house dressing....does
anyone know how to make it...very desperate,Darcie

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Fig Newtons
From: Dianne Brimm <[email protected]>

Fig Newtons
anyone have a recipe for these wonderful cookies?

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Italian Bread
From: Diana <[email protected]>

Italian bread

I am dying to find a decent recipe for italian bread and Columbus bakery
in Syracuse was the best......

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: baked squash
From: jennie dennis <[email protected]>

baked squash
we have a garden and love
the baked squash at the texas cotton patch, if you have one,like that or
your special one. please send thank you
we love all recipes for fresh veggies.
Jennie Dennis Texas Style

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Recipe for Watergate Pie
From: Pauline Rothwell <[email protected]>

Recipe for Watergate Pie
A few years ago an American Rotary Exchange stayed with us and made
Watergate Pie, which my family absolutely loved. I know she used Hershey
Bars. Does anyone have a recipe? Please note I live in Australia so I need
to use ingredients which are available here.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]