Ping Om

wheat germ

Guest
Talking about the herbalsmokeshop.com legal buds

they actually list what it is...
I just pasted ingredients for leisure
http://www.herbal-smoking.com/howisitlegal.html

interesting. some of these are bound to be psychotropic

======
Artemesia Vulgaris also known as: 'Mugwort' is a mild relaxant. It is
useful for nervous tension.

Damiana has been used for thousands of years in Latin American
cultures ritualistically as a
sexual stimulant. It is one of the most commonly used aphrodesiacs in
the world.

Damiana effects the nervous system, soothing anxiety, nervousness and
mild depression, promoting the general feeling of well-being. A great
herb, without a doubt, and a great smoke too. You can find damiana in
our Dreamsmoke Blend.

Kava Kava has been tested against traditional benzodiazepines for use
in controlling anxiety.
Kava Kava is the herb of choice to relax the body, relieve stress,
anxiety, headache and back
pain. Kava has been used for three thousand years by the people of the
South Pacific for
ceremonial, social and medicinal purposes.

Today, Kava can help reduce normal anxiety without impairing mental
function. The kava root contains compounds called kavalactones, which
have been revered for their unique ability to help promote relaxation.
The benefits of kava appear to be many. It has long been used by
Pacific islanders to help reduce pain. It works on the central nervous
system and promotes relaxation to those suffering anxiety or
depression. Kava may also help promote more restful sleep to those
struggling with insomnia or restlessness, and it helps relax sore,
tired muscles.

You can find kava kava in our Dreamsmoke Blend. You can also find kava
kava in our honey blonde solid Honey Blonde Solid Concentrate,

Wild Lettuce - Lactuca Virosa commonly referred to as wild lettuce .
Traditionally used as a mild sedative or hypnotic for insomnia and
relaxation, it is also used for coughing, nervousness and pain relief
associated with women's ailments. It is one of the ingredients found
in some of our herbal smoking blends.

Lavendar is used to relieve anxiety, tension and stress. You can find
lavender in many of our products.

Mexican Damiana is used to regulate the female cycles. It is also used
to stimulate the sexual appetite. It is commonly used for urinary
problems and nervousness.

Passion Vine is used to treat nervous and restlessness. In short, the
effects of passion vine are
believed to be primarily on the nervous system. Its effects are
particularly touted for those with
anxiety due to mental worry and overwork.

Poppy Flower is used for pain, insomnia, nervousness, and chronic
coughs.

Sage is beneficial to the mind by easing mental exhaustion and by
strengthening the concentrating
abilities.

Scotch Broom tops are a traditional smoking herb.

Skullcap (also spelled Scullcap) a sattvic herb, promotes awareness
and clarity. Helps clear fiery emotions like anger and jealousy. Calms
the mind and heart to prepare the way for meditation. . Prepares the
mind and nerves for the flows of energy we experience with insight and
healing. You can find Skullcap in our Dreamsmoke, Merlin's Blend and
Spirit Walk products.

Star of Bethlehem is traditionally used to calm nervousness. You can
find star of bethlehem in many of our products.

Tagetes has been traditionally used to sooth the digestive and
respiratory tracts.

Herbs for Flavor and Soothing Effects: Peppermint & Mentha are added
to many smokes to improve the taste and aroma.

===
but uh.. no real sticky stuff

One of our import customers imports kava powder on a pretty regular
basis, and just had a shipment delivered last week by my husband. He
had to pick it up from the airport, and all the guys in the warehouse
were jonesin' for a bag of it- it was a shipment of 40 bags. When DH
got to the guy's house, he was greeted with a cup of it, which was the
first time he ever tried it. Said it tasted like dirt, but was wired
from it for a few hours. Nothing beats a good bud, tho.

merryb wrote:

> from it for a few hours. Nothing beats a good bud, tho.

yeah, wired is always subjective, some folk don't need a kick to the
heart, like me.
I am pretty wired normally by my self. which is why Im probably going
to try some of the Hawaiian gold bud

"Seriously BIG Buds with a seriously Potent Smoke.
Do not be fooled by cheap imitations, there is only ONE Hawaiian Gold
Bud!
A Herbal Smoke Shop Exclusive! "

see. they the only ones with this particular herb. (whatever it
actually is)

"Over 100 lbs a month flown in FRESH from the island of hawaii! Grown
from our huge reserve in hawaii and seen in our ad in high times and
voted the world's best 100% legal smokes by top smoking magazine
readers 7 years in a row for it's extremely POTENT smoke and uncanny
smell & appearance. Freshly Picked and bagged directly from our 2000
acre reserve in Hawaii! Unlike any other herbal bud available today,
the smoke is ultra potent, and very fresh. "

haha

who woulda thought. then again, who says that THC is the only fun
thing growing on the planet.

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> but uh.. no real sticky stuff

I don't do smokes, but thanks. :)

I have used various legal herbals medicinally.

The fresh catnip I grow for the cats, brewed fresh, makes a soothing
cough suppressant and my herb garden has a small culinary section.

Whole fresh basil leaf eaten in sufficient quantities is not only
delicious, but it has a mild tranquilizing effect.

When I really need to calm down in a hurry, I use Valerian tincture.

Thanks!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****" -- Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> Poppy Flower is used for pain, insomnia, nervousness, and chronic
> coughs.

Ps, Poppy is also not legal to harvest for ingestion, and it'll cause a
positive opiate drug screens which would end my career.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****" -- Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> yeah, wired is always subjective, some folk don't need a kick to the
> heart, like me.
> I am pretty wired normally by my self. which is why Im probably going
> to try some of the Hawaiian gold bud

I tend to be a bit wired too, which is why I avoid stimulants for the
most part. I don't even drink coffee.

Good tranq's include catnip, basil leaf, valerian root and even
chamomile if you brew it strong enough.

I've tried skullcap and it works, but it gives me a hangover.
--

Omelet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Poppy Flower is used for pain, insomnia, nervousness, and chronic
> > coughs.

> Ps, Poppy is also not legal to harvest for ingestion, and it'll cause a
> positive opiate drug screens which would end my career.

wow. It's almost arguable, just because some folk have no self control
they spoil it for the rest.

I wish I had an herb garden, hydroponics sound a little interesting
too.
`

then! there is our own chem fact.
this one is for all the old queens who I still owe a few small flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

smell like hg, must be hg
only
IN YOUR FACE COPPER!!! IM SUING THE WHOLE CITY

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Ps, Poppy is also not legal to harvest for ingestion, and it'll cause a
> > positive opiate drug screens which would end my career.

> wow. It's almost arguable, just because some folk have no self control
> they spoil it for the rest.
>
> I wish I had an herb garden, hydroponics sound a little interesting
> too.
> `
>
> then! there is our own chem fact.
> this one is for all the old queens who I still owe a few small flames
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

I like LZ. :)

Hydroponics is certainly more efficient...

But, you can do an herb garden in a few small pots if you have any
outdoor space at all.
--

Omelet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

> I like LZ. :)
>
> Hydroponics is certainly more efficient...
>
> But, you can do an herb garden in a few small pots if you have any
> outdoor space at all.

I want to.

I also want to get one combo bag of legal buds, to sell to somebody I
don't like.
These folk are selling each other rocks off of the ground, little
white rocks.
I hear about it, they are like, so and so sold me a 20

it's just funny, not like they can press charges

but one girl did, and they had the rock in the courtroom
the judge said, well! you bought a rock... and fined her for taking up
his time.

I have a good size planter on the porch, I could toss a few herbs
seeds in there.
It's not like Im burning down the house every night cooking. Being
summer and all, I wouldn't dare light the wood stove, I do have an apt
size stove in storage. It's just not neccissito right now.

The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing.

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,

> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

> > I like LZ. :)
> >
> > Hydroponics is certainly more efficient...
> >
> > But, you can do an herb garden in a few small pots if you have any
> > outdoor space at all.

> I want to.
>
> I also want to get one combo bag of legal buds, to sell to somebody I
> don't like.
> These folk are selling each other rocks off of the ground, little
> white rocks.
> I hear about it, they are like, so and so sold me a 20

Watch out, they may kill you. ;-)

> it's just funny, not like they can press charges
>
> but one girl did, and they had the rock in the courtroom
> the judge said, well! you bought a rock... and fined her for taking up
> his time.

Too funny!

> I have a good size planter on the porch, I could toss a few herbs
> seeds in there.
> It's not like Im burning down the house every night cooking. Being
> summer and all, I wouldn't dare light the wood stove, I do have an apt
> size stove in storage. It's just not neccissito right now.
>
> The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing.

But many culinary herbs are also medicinal and useful in incenses and
rituals. One good example is Dittany of Crete. My favorite substitute
for Oregano in cooking.

According to Scott Cunningham, it's the primary dried herbal added to
sacred incenses for helping to promote astral projection. That herb is
unique to that particular use in any of the tomes you check.

You need to read a separate set of books sometime if you are seeking
true altered states and not just looking to get stoned. Vodka works fine
for that reliably. Tequila is even better. ;-)

Have you tried Diviners Sage yet? (Salvia divinorum) It's effects are
most unique and it's still legal for now. But, it's anything but
recreational! I did try it 4 times but have not touched it (or any other
alterational herbal) now for a solid 3 years.

I've not felt the desire...

It's one of many reasons I rarely drop in on alt.drugs.psychedelics.

That and Paisley Sky! Is he still posting there?
--

Omelet wrote:

> But many culinary herbs are also medicinal and useful in incenses and
> rituals. One good example is Dittany of Crete. My favorite substitute
> for Oregano in cooking.

> According to Scott Cunningham, it's the primary dried herbal added to
> sacred incenses for helping to promote astral projection. That herb is
> unique to that particular use in any of the tomes you check.

> You need to read a separate set of books sometime if you are seeking
> true altered states and not just looking to get stoned. Vodka works fine
> for that reliably. Tequila is even better. ;-)

I like good gin

> Have you tried Diviners Sage yet?

No, not yet

> (Salvia divinorum) It's effects are
> most unique and it's still legal for now. But, it's anything but
> recreational! I did try it 4 times but have not touched it (or any other
> alterational herbal) now for a solid 3 years.

Why would you say it's not recreational, cause it's potent?

> I've not felt the desire...

hey hey..., well.. that's alright, I feel the same way too

> It's one of many reasons I rarely drop in on alt.drugs.psychedelics.
> That and Paisley Sky! Is he still posting there?

I haven't been there either. One night I took about 4 - 5 capsules of
an herbal looking pill. I knew what it was then, ah! good circulation.
wow, it worked really good. I was very hot, my skin was like hot. I
took a cool shower, and... etc...

someone asked me, "was you supposed to take 5?" lol
under the circumstances, seeing that my lips and hair was on fire, I
felt like the question was somewhat rhetorical.

~
ob:eek:t: as I scatted around reading aaaaallll about legal buds, i've
never seen such hen-scratch on a professional web site they wrote
stuff like (out they be go to test the new gold bud)... I really
think they do it on purpose. orrrrrrr they are smoking up the
proffits. It was like that on more than one site, I kept thinking...
what is up.
then it hit me! we dealin with a bunch of budheads

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> > You need to read a separate set of books sometime if you are seeking
> > true altered states and not just looking to get stoned. Vodka works fine
> > for that reliably. Tequila is even better. ;-)

> I like good gin

Ew, but to each his own! <G>

> > Have you tried Diviners Sage yet?

> No, not yet
>
> > (Salvia divinorum) It's effects are
> > most unique and it's still legal for now. But, it's anything but
> > recreational! I did try it 4 times but have not touched it (or any other
> > alterational herbal) now for a solid 3 years.

> Why would you say it's not recreational, cause it's potent?

No... because the effects are not "recreational".
It can be "disturbing".

It is the one psychedelic where everyone has similar experiences.
It's a true "working" herb that really seems to take you out of yourself
into a "different" plane of existence.

It's difficult to discuss it without a common frame of reference.

The trips can be and usually are a bit disturbing and scary. Not "fun"
like low doses of mushroom.

I have yet to talk to anyone that's tried it that disagrees with this.
There is a separate list, alt.drugs.salvia if you want more input.

It's a bit compelling tho' if you are looking for a substance useful for
spiritual development.

Erowid.org did a poll. 80% of people that have used SD concentrates
never touch it again. It can be that scary.

Fortunately the trips only last 10 minutes if smoked. ;-) The trick is
smoking it properly as Salvinorin D (the active alkaloid) takes a very
high temperature to volatize and be effective when inhaled.

Let's just say that the first time I used 10X SD the trip scared the
living hell out of me! I was thinking to myself "I cannot HANDLE this!"
but the entities chanted in time to the music
"Yesyoucanyesyoucanyesyoucan".

The vortex is not fun the first time you encounter it.

And you wonder why I only used it 4 times. ;-)

I think the only reason that it's still legal is that it's not popular
and I doubt that it ever will be.

The most interesting thing is that you are never "alone" when you try it.
"They" are always there.

The most profound experience was the last time I smoked it. One of my
co-workers Nephews had died that morning from Leukemia. He was 7 years
old. I'd never met him but had been in on the usual "give us money to
help with his therapy" thing. I'd donated a Swarovsky Crystal and
Sterling Silver Rosary that I had made for them to raffle off. It raised
quite a bit of money.

Anyway, the night after he passed, I used a dose of 1x (straight leaf)
and took one bowl which is 3 hits.

When the vortex came up, I saw him there in my vision with 2 spirit
guides holding his hands. Keep in mind I'd never seen this child, not
even a picture. He told me to tell Gramma Rose that he was ok. He's just
came to say goodbye.

I cried for about an hour after coming down.

The next day, Rose had posted pictures of Jesse in the lab and he looked
exactly like I'd seen him.

> > I've not felt the desire...

> hey hey..., well.. that's alright, I feel the same way too

I only messed with them for about 6 months to try to get over the
depression from my Mother's death.

They worked where nothing else had. To me, they are medicine, not toys.

> > It's one of many reasons I rarely drop in on alt.drugs.psychedelics.
> > That and Paisley Sky! Is he still posting there?

> I haven't been there either. One night I took about 4 - 5 capsules of
> an herbal looking pill. I knew what it was then, ah! good circulation.
> wow, it worked really good. I was very hot, my skin was like hot. I
> took a cool shower, and... etc...
>
> someone asked me, "was you supposed to take 5?" lol
> under the circumstances, seeing that my lips and hair was on fire, I
> felt like the question was somewhat rhetorical.

Not too bright dear. :)
I'd never take something that I did not know the exact content of! It's
why I never did and never will touch street drugs. I only ever played
with 3 herbals where I knew exactly what I was messing around with.

> ~
> ob:eek:t: as I scatted around reading aaaaallll about legal buds, i've
> never seen such hen-scratch on a professional web site they wrote
> stuff like (out they be go to test the new gold bud)... I really
> think they do it on purpose. orrrrrrr they are smoking up the
> proffits. It was like that on more than one site, I kept thinking...
> what is up.
> then it hit me! we dealin with a bunch of budheads

The last time I smoked pot was 20 years ago right after I graduated
college. I had a major panic attack from 3 bong hits! I never did like
what it did to my short term memory anyway. <G>

I'm now subject to random drug screens at work, so playing around with
the usual "Drugs of abuse" is not an option anyway.

Not that I was interested in them. :)

Psychedelics are not tested for. They take special handling and specific
testing. Not everybody knows that.
--

Omelet wrote:

> When the vortex came up, I saw him there in my vision with 2 spirit
> guides holding his hands. Keep in mind I'd never seen this child, not
> even a picture. He told me to tell Gramma Rose that he was ok. He's just
> came to say goodbye.
>
> I cried for about an hour after coming down.

wow

> The next day, Rose had posted pictures of Jesse in the lab and he looked
> exactly like I'd seen him.

Do you feel for example in your case, the gift of visions was
enhanced? or it tot. relaxed you to be open to them? might this have
happened naturally, I say certianly.
I figure this highly peculiar herb you used, tapped or stimulated
further into the mind.

You might remember, I believe we can move things with our minds...
just depends on how skilled we are at channeling and excersizing. I
think it's reasonable of me to think any mind running at full capacity
(vs 8%) should be capable of extraordinary things.

> what it did to my short term memory anyway. <G>

that's what gps is for

Omelet wrote:

> Psychedelics are not tested for. They take special handling and specific
> testing. Not everybody knows that.

Oh and thanks for the hookup, it's the newest craze, Dutch Vortex, it
really gets the job done.

On Jul 7, 3:33 pm, Omelet <[email protected]> wrote:

> The most profound experience was the last time I smoked it. One of my
> co-workers Nephews had died that morning from Leukemia. He was 7 years
> old. I'd never met him but had been in on the usual "give us money to
> help with his therapy" thing. I'd donated a Swarovsky Crystal and
> Sterling Silver Rosary that I had made for them to raffle off. It raised
> quite a bit of money.

That was very nice of you, I'm sure your vision and what you told her
was a real comfort to the family.
-
and, IT'S LUNCHTIME YAAAAAYYY!!

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > When the vortex came up, I saw him there in my vision with 2 spirit
> > guides holding his hands. Keep in mind I'd never seen this child, not
> > even a picture. He told me to tell Gramma Rose that he was ok. He's just
> > came to say goodbye.
> >
> > I cried for about an hour after coming down.

> wow
>

> > The next day, Rose had posted pictures of Jesse in the lab and he looked
> > exactly like I'd seen him.

> Do you feel for example in your case, the gift of visions was
> enhanced? or it tot. relaxed you to be open to them? might this have
> happened naturally, I say certianly.
> I figure this highly peculiar herb you used, tapped or stimulated
> further into the mind.

I don't know.
There are too many that have experienced "advanced" and very strange
things with X-concentrates of this herb.

If it were me, I'd never EVER go beyond 10x! There are others that want
the higher concentrates, but I can't help but wonder if they simply are
not using it right.

1 hit and I always put the pipe down and snuggled under my covers.

If you want greater detail please take this to private e-mail.

> You might remember, I believe we can move things with our minds...
> just depends on how skilled we are at channeling and excersizing. I
> think it's reasonable of me to think any mind running at full capacity
> (vs 8%) should be capable of extraordinary things.
>
> > what it did to my short term memory anyway. <G>

> that's what gps is for

gps?

Nevermind. I'm really not interested in smoking pot any more. :)
It's just not an herb that does anything "good" for me but I won't
begrudge it to those that it works for.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****" -- Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
wheat germ <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jul 7, 3:33 pm, Omelet <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The most profound experience was the last time I smoked it. One of my
> > co-workers Nephews had died that morning from Leukemia. He was 7 years
> > old. I'd never met him but had been in on the usual "give us money to
> > help with his therapy" thing. I'd donated a Swarovsky Crystal and
> > Sterling Silver Rosary that I had made for them to raffle off. It raised
> > quite a bit of money.

> That was very nice of you, I'm sure your vision and what you told her
> was a real comfort to the family.

I did talk to Rose... but I told her it was a dream.
In a way, it was. ;-)

> -
> and, IT'S LUNCHTIME YAAAAAYYY!!

I just ate lunch! 1/2" thick sliced ham on boston butter leaf wrap with
a bunch of lime mayo. ;-d
--

Omelet wrote:

> I like LZ. :)

mmhm, When asked if they would ever reunite (which I wouldn't wish
that on them) Plant said there wouldn't be enough doctors to support
it.