(2007-07-19) Survey on the RFC site:

Chatty Cathy

Guest
http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! (or not)

Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.

BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>
> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P

Ooops... forgot to put the "survey title" in the subject line
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Omelet wrote:

> Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
>
> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
>
> Interesting!

Heh. I often dream about cooking and/or eating...
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

In article <[email protected]>,
Chatty Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>
> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.

I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

Interesting!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****" -- Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
Chatty Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>

> > Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
> >
> > I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
> >
> > Interesting!

> Heh. I often dream about cooking and/or eating...

The dreams that impress me enough to remember are often a bit darker.

Like the post-armageddon ones, or the ones that cause me to bolt
suddenly awake in a cold sweat. :-/

Or the really wild and weird ones induced by Melatonin.

I honestly don't recall a single dream where I cooked or ate anything.

I don't remember most of my dreams, nor do I make a real effort to do
so. I often don't want to try. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****" -- Jack Nicholson

In my dreams, my focaccia is perfect. I can make 100 meatballs in minutes. My
eggs never overcook and come to think of it, water boils in seconds. Oh, and
I can cook ten things at the same time!!!

Sometimes I HATE WAKING UP!!! ;)

Andy

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>
> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Oh Goodie <G>, I'm starting to get a collection of TFHs :) Now I'll
have to get a new wardrobe to match!

Sky, who really enjoys Cathy's surveys

Omelet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Chatty Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! (or not)
>>
>> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>>
>> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
>> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
>
> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
>
> Interesting!

I've had dreams where I've been in a restaurant, but I can't remember eating
food. That *is* interesting, isn't it, considering that it's as important
as water and air.

kili

kilikini wrote:
> Omelet wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Chatty Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! (or not)
>>>
>>> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>>>
>>> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
>>> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P
>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>> Chatty Cathy

>> Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
>>
>> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
>>
>> Interesting!

> I've had dreams where I've been in a restaurant, but I can't remember eating
> food. That *is* interesting, isn't it, considering that it's as important
> as water and air.
>
> kili

A new survey on a Thursday? What kind of evil spirit caused this to
happen? Could a Troll be responsible for this? Christy will never
again believe anything I tell her. :eek:( Or was it Chatty Cathy whom I
tried to convince not to look for a survey today? Or someone else?

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

I know I dream about going to restaurants and picnics.... not so much
eating at home unless I'm thinking about preparing something, then
it's a dry run making it in my dream. I figured if I was at a picnic
or restaurant in my dream - I must have eaten too, so I said "yummy"
because I don't remember anything bad.
;)

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.

Omelet wrote:
> Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
>
> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
>
> Interesting!

I had to choose "My choice is not listed" because, perversely, my answer
appears only in the question: does the food taste right.

It does.

One time on Usenet, margaret suran <[email protected]> said:
> kilikini wrote:
> > Omelet wrote:

> >> Oddly enough, I had to choose "my choice not listed" for once.
> >>
> >> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.
> >>
> >> Interesting!

> > I've had dreams where I've been in a restaurant, but I can't remember eating
> > food. That *is* interesting, isn't it, considering that it's as important
> > as water and air.
> >
> > kili
> >

> A new survey on a Thursday? What kind of evil spirit caused this to
> happen? Could a Troll be responsible for this? Christy will never
> again believe anything I tell her. :eek:( Or was it Chatty Cathy whom I
> tried to convince not to look for a survey today? Or someone else?

It was me. *Sigh* I'm starting to suspect a conspiracy...

--
Jani in WA

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

Either can I. I have had dreams where I order food or shop for
food, but never eat it.

-sw

One time on Usenet, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> said:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

> Either can I. I have had dreams where I order food or shop for
> food, but never eat it.

I've never dreamed about food as such -- I did once dream I was
being threatened by a giant yellow crab with a red claw. I was a
kid and had spent the day picking Dungeness on my dad's boat...

--
Jani in WA

"Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
>> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

> Either can I. I have had dreams where I order food or shop for
> food, but never eat it.

I can. As a child I often had dreams where I was flying over a field of
cakes. I would swoop down and eat a bite of a pink cake. It always tasted
heavenly and I was always in search of the most perfect pink cake!

Alas, in real life I have never liked cakes of any kind. Pink or otherwise.
So I never found my perfect cake.

The most recent dream that I remember was one where I was eating tamales.
It seemed to real, I had to go out and buy some.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected]unge (Little Malice) wrote:

> One time on Usenet, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> said:
> > On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet wrote:
> >
> > > I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

> > Either can I. I have had dreams where I order food or shop for
> > food, but never eat it.

> I've never dreamed about food as such -- I did once dream I was
> being threatened by a giant yellow crab with a red claw. I was a
> kid and had spent the day picking Dungeness on my dad's boat...

I had a similar dream once, but it was just a bunch of disembodied claws.
--

Little Malice wrote:

>> A new survey on a Thursday? What kind of evil spirit caused this to
>> happen? Could a Troll be responsible for this? Christy will never
>> again believe anything I tell her. :eek:( Or was it Chatty Cathy whom I
>> tried to convince not to look for a survey today? Or someone else?

> It was me. *Sigh* I'm starting to suspect a conspiracy...

Sorry, that is just my age showing me up. :eek:(

On Jul 19, 9:54 pm, "Julie Bove" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Steve Wertz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> >> I cannot recall any dreams where I ate food.

> > Either can I. I have had dreams where I order food or shop for
> > food, but never eat it.

> I can. As a child I often had dreams where I was flying over a field of
> cakes. I would swoop down and eat a bite of a pink cake. It always tasted
> heavenly and I was always in search of the most perfect pink cake!

I've only once dreamed of flying; I believe I was over 40 when it
happened.

I fairly frequently have the one where I show up for the final exam in
math,
I haven't been to class all semester, the test is written in Sanskrit,
and
I'm not wearing any clothes.

It's getting almost comforting, actually....

Cindy Hamilton

One time on Usenet, margaret suran <[email protected]> said:
> Little Malice wrote:
>

> >> A new survey on a Thursday? What kind of evil spirit caused this to
> >> happen? Could a Troll be responsible for this? Christy will never
> >> again believe anything I tell her. :eek:( Or was it Chatty Cathy whom I
> >> tried to convince not to look for a survey today? Or someone else?

> > It was me. *Sigh* I'm starting to suspect a conspiracy...
> >

> Sorry, that is just my age showing me up. :eek:(

It's not your fault. I think Cathy doesn't like me... ;-)

--
Jani in WA

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! (or not)
>
> Thanks go to blake murphy for sending in this survey.
>
> BTW, apologies in advance to Margaret's competitors for the TFHs - I
> know I should have waited until FRIDAY to do this but... ;-P

For some reason I never dream about eating, although
I have once or twice dreamt about cooking.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”