Tiemeyer track frame and various track wheels

On Jul 30, 9:25 pm, Scott <[email protected]> wrote:
> See the details at:
>
> http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&...
>
> http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&...
>
> http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&...
>
> Scott

I've decided to go the auction route, so if you're interested at an
attempt to get any of these items via auction at lower costs than
listed on FGF. While not noted on the ebay listings, if anyone takes
the frameset AND a pair of wheels, I'll pay the shipping for all of
it. Take the frameset and the pair of track wheels using buy it now
for all three and I'll pay shipping and knock a hundred bucks off the
total.

Scott