sell Nike Jordan shoes, Air max and Shox series,and Jeans/T-shirts/Bags/MP4/Hats/Clothes.

We are the trading and manufacturing company,Our main productions
are:
Nike/Jordan/Air Max/NIKE SHOX/AIR FORCE ONE/DUNK/ TiMBERLAND ADIDAS
ETC.
We insist that " Customer the highest, Quality first ".With high-
standard quality,fastest delivery and satisfied service and reasonable
price for you. Welcome to visit our website: www.nikeequip.com If you
interest in ourProducts,please don't hesitate to contact
us.MSN :[email protected] E-mail: [email protected]

On Aug 7, 3:47 am, [email protected] wrote:
> We are the trading and manufacturing company,Our main productions
> are:
> Nike/Jordan/Air Max/NIKE SHOX/AIR FORCE ONE/DUNK/ TiMBERLAND ADIDAS
> ETC.
> We insist that " Customer the highest, Quality first ".With high-
> standard quality,fastest delivery and satisfied service and reasonable
> price for you. Welcome to visit our website:www.nikeequip.comIf you
> interest in ourProducts,please don't hesitate to contact
> us.MSN :[email protected] E-mail: [email protected]

chink