or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

KH 2007 Products- details & info are here - Page 2

post #16 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

But it IsIs And no Spline better or less stabil then the 06modell?

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429
post #17 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

It's stronger.

I think : )

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
> that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
> parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
> out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
> few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

post #18 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Okey.

I hope : )

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429
post #19 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

wow, now I hav emore new things I want.

will it be possible to buy an entire wheelset? for how much?

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
> that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
> parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
> out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
> few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

post #20 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Awesome work! That hub looks so beautiful...

It's amazing how many things you were able to work into the new model,
I don't know how you can possibly improve it any more.

--
Spudman

*Send PM to link a dot*
*'_•_' (www.cathodecorner.com) • • • • '_•_'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_page) • • • • • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.pandora.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.barefoothippie.com/) '_•_' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com/)
'_•_' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
• • '_•_' (http://www.purepwnage.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.gkko.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.longnow.org/projects/clock/prototype1/) • • • • • • • • •
'_•_' (http://www.superhandz.com/sportz/penspinning.html) • •
• • • • '_•_' (http://www.unicyclist.com/?page=donate) • • '_•_'
(http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/building.htm) • • '_•_'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/unicycle_rachel) '_•_' (http://funnyjunk.com/)
• • • '_•_' (http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/jerrick_crites) • • '_•_'
(http://www.gocomics.com/comics/index.phtml) •
'_•_' (http://www.xanga.com/monkeyman305ab) '_•_'
(http://www.cowabduction.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.jonnypeacock.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.southparkstudios.com/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.teagames.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_' (www.google.com)*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
post #21 of 120

mornish wrote:
> do the new gloves come in XS?

No but there is now an XL size. Doesn't help you I'm guessing =).

Prices on the unis are being finalized right now but should be
approximately similar to the last ones.

Kris

--
danger_uni
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Okey. I hope so so i can afford one later when my another one is broken
=P
Or i can which me one to christmas..

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429
post #23 of 120

Johaaan wrote:
> But it IsIs And no Spline better or less stabil then the 06modell?

Just to clarify, they are still splined, Isis is just the pattern of
the splines.

--
Brian O.
post #24 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

So the ISIS hub and cranks is the same ISIS as the Koxx-1 and Qu-Ax ISIS
hub/cranks?

The trials saddle looks awsome, did you do anything to strengthen the
seat base?

Thanks

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*
post #25 of 120

Brian O. wrote:
> Just to clarify, they are still splined, Isis is just the pattern of the
> splines.

Okey, how do you know that? it didn't stand soo.or dit it? :P
Thanks

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429
post #26 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Kris,
These designs are beautiful! You should really submit them to ID
magazine and industrial design competitions. Thank you for your work
developing better seats for distance riding! Lately I have been
hesitant to ride my beloved Coker because of all the rubbing (front
inner thigh) and numbness. Thank you for including the center cutaway.
Do these seats have new seat bases - not the current Velo 500 seat
base? Please say "yes". Do the new seats have a narrower front area
than the current KH seats (to reduce thigh rubbing)? Do you have plans
to eventually stop using the 4 bolt unicycle seat mount? I would
welcome that. It may make our seats more stable, more standardized with
other b**e components, and have fewer bolts to maintain. I can't wait
ride on these new seats!

-Reid J.
Atlanta, GA

--
reidj
reidj's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5755

Johaaan wrote:
> Okey, how do you know that? it didn't stand soo.or dit it? :P
> Thanks

ISIS is the name of a type of splined interface. So any ISIS crank is
splined.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
post #28 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

FOR ALL STREET RIDERS TOO!!!!

If anyone is into flips as much as me the moment cranks look to be a
must. The color is very favorable. A camera can catch that color
flipping around a lot better than it can catch black. I'm very excited
about this new change. As well as a lighter rim makes for a faster
flip. (Doubles and Triples, always good) The narrow seat is awesome for
the reasons of seat out from seat in. When session manny pads it's
prime to go from seat in to seat out in just one rotation to set up the
trick off the pad, or maybe you only have one rotation on there. lol.
Awesome awesome Kris. I just can't explain all the great new qualities,
just completely amazing throughout.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

joemarshall wrote:
> ISIS is the name of a type of splined interface. So any ISIS crank is
> splined.
>
> Joe

hehe ty i am not soo skilled

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429
post #30 of 120

Re: KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Hi, KH:

When will the new wide rim and crank arms be available from Bedford??

JL

--
vivalargo
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625