or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where can I find CR2354 batteries? - Page 2

post #16 of 17

Re: Where can I find CR2354 batteries?

In article <uP4Qg.187135$5i3.53754@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Leo Lichtman <l.lichtman@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>A "model conversion table" would be a chart showing the numbers for the
>exact equivalent from different manufactrurers. What I saw was a chart
>which showed the cross-section profiles and diameters of various cells, so
>you could search for something "close enough" without having to go through
>all the bins. Besides, since these things are blister-packed, it is hard to
>make close comparison without opening the packages.

Unlike alkaline or silver oxide button cell batteries, things
are simple with these coin cells. There's nothing really to compare
through the blister pack that you don't get from the part number.

2354 describes the physical dimensions of the battery - 23mm in
diameter, 5.4mm in thickness.

-Luns
post #17 of 17

Royal Battery Sales Toronto 416-744-8484

These guys carry every battery you can think of and have the best prices.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling Equipment