Watermelon Abuse

cybercat

Guest
I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market has

big

luscious

seeded

watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.

I'm going.

"cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market has
>
> big
>
> luscious
>
> seeded
>
> watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.
>
> I'm going.

Who really cares? Seriously. Next, you'll be telling us that you're going to
buy some aspirin and new dish towels.

On Aug 15, 6:35?pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> >I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market has

> > big

> > luscious

> > seeded

> > watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.

> > I'm going.

> Who really cares? Seriously. Next, you'll be telling us that you're going to
> buy some aspirin and new dish towels.

========
Where ???
Just one more poster that doesn't give information on what city/town
they are talking about!!
Nancree

On Aug 15, 8:30 pm, "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market has
>
> big
>
> luscious
>
> seeded
>
> watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.
>
> I'm going.

You aren't really going to...to...remember that movie, American Pie?

--Bryan

"nancree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Aug 15, 6:35?pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> >I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market
>> >has

>> > big

>> > luscious

>> > seeded

>> > watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.

>> > I'm going.

>> Who really cares? Seriously. Next, you'll be telling us that you're going
>> buy some aspirin and new dish towels.

> ========
> Where ???
> Just one more poster that doesn't give information on what city/town
> they are talking about!!
> Nancree

Can you think of a Farmer's Market in the US that would NOT have watermelon
in August, genius?

lmao

On Aug 15, 9:30 pm, "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I understand from a woman I met at the grocery that the Farmer's Market has
>
> big
>
> luscious
>
> seeded
>
> watermelons--allegedly sweeter than the seedless--for sale every day.
>
> I'm going.

Jesus, Nancy. I had to double-check to see that this wasn't the
Lynchburg Retard forging you. Work on yer posting style, babe.

"Nick"

"cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Aug 15, 6:35?pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Who really cares? Seriously. Next, you'll be telling us that you're
>>> going to
>>> buy some aspirin and new dish towels.

>> ========
>> Where ???
>> Just one more poster that doesn't give information on what city/town
>> they are talking about!!
>> Nancree

> Can you think of a Farmer's Market in the US that would NOT have
> watermelon in August, genius?
>
> lmao

Your logic is defective again. The farmer's market here didn't have any
watermelons WITH SEEDS last week. That answers your last question.

Your original message stated that YOUR farmer's market DID have this type of
watermelon, but you included no specific location. So, anyone in this group
who doesn't know where you live would find your information of no value. Get
it now?

On Aug 16, 1:38?am, "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > On Aug 15, 6:35?pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> Who really cares? Seriously. Next, you'll be telling us that you're going
> >> buy some aspirin and new dish towels.

> > ========
> > Where ???
> > Just one more poster that doesn't give information on what city/town
> > they are talking about!!
> > Nancree

> Can you think of a Farmer's Market in the US that would NOT have watermelon
> in August, genius?

Nowhere was the US mentioned, for all we know you live in Texas.

Sheldon

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Can you think of a Farmer's Market in the US that would NOT have
>> watermelon in August, genius?
>>
>> lmao

> Your logic is defective again. The farmer's market here didn't have any
> watermelons WITH SEEDS last week. That answers your last question.
>
> Your original message stated that YOUR farmer's market DID have this type of
> watermelon, but you included no specific location. So, anyone in this group
> who doesn't know where you live would find your information of no value. Get
> it now?

Heh. And there I was thinking that *I* was the only one suffering from
permanent PMS on r.f.c.. Guess not.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "ChattyCathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Heh. And there I was thinking that *I* was the only one suffering from
>> permanent PMS on r.f.c.. Guess not.

> You have a reading comprehension problem.

See what I mean?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible

"ChattyCathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "cybercat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> Can you think of a Farmer's Market in the US that would NOT have
>>> watermelon in August, genius?
>>>
>>> lmao

>> Your logic is defective again. The farmer's market here didn't have any
>> watermelons WITH SEEDS last week. That answers your last question.
>>
>> Your original message stated that YOUR farmer's market DID have this type
>> of watermelon, but you included no specific location. So, anyone in this
>> group who doesn't know where you live would find your information of no
>> value. Get it now?

> Heh. And there I was thinking that *I* was the only one suffering from
> permanent PMS on r.f.c.. Guess not.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

You have a reading comprehension problem.

"ChattyCathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> "ChattyCathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> Heh. And there I was thinking that *I* was the only one suffering from
>>> permanent PMS on r.f.c.. Guess not.

>> You have a reading comprehension problem.

> See what I mean?
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

OK. Let's play your game. Tell me what useful information you got from her