i think my uni is dying

robdizzle

Guest
its making the most horrible noises ever and ive only had to two months
its the sun dh 20"

but what unicycle should i get when this one dies if im aiming to go
into street

--
robdizzle
http://www.usenet.com

i would say grease the berrings, thats probably your main problem so to
speak. But for a new uni i would get the kh 20. great unicycle, if only
i could afford it. good luck greasing your unicycle

--
unibikeling

Everyone hates clowns

Ive gone about the whole summer without unicycling, I procrastenated on
sending some cranks back

When I bent my first set of crankarms, I thought it was bad thing; when
i jumped off of a picnic table, well, my photo says it. thats about a
20-30 degree bend.
http://www.usenet.com

i think my right pedal is falling off and my rim is breaking and my
spokes are falling out

--
robdizzle
http://www.usenet.com

wow that sounds pretty hardcore...
yeah my friend had a sun 20" and tacoed the rim..
get a torker dx if u dont have that much money...

--
gsracing91
http://www.usenet.com

unibikeling wrote:
> i would say grease the berrings, thats probably your main problem so to
> speak. But for a new uni i would get the kh 20. great unicycle, if only
> i could afford it. good luck greasing your unicycle

just bent it i snapped my crank
[image:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/eatmyfoot6/tylers pics/DSC00100.jpg]

--
bob1993

Mountain Uni.
Do the MUni!

Visit my ' gallery' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=munirider)
http://www.usenet.com

i snapped my crank on my torker
[image:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/eatmyfoot6/tylers pics/DSC00100.jpg]

--
bob1993

Mountain Uni.
Do the MUni!

Visit my ' gallery' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=munirider)
http://www.usenet.com

get a koxx-one. They cost less then a KH and 'look pimp!'

Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
> sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
> DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com

Torker DX or KH 20

--
austingillespie

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance
http://www.usenet.com

the new K1s to do look sick! Get the solid rim though...
the only complaint i have is that with the street cranks when you hit
your ankles you get a big bloody mess, but then again some people dont
hit their ankle as often either...
I got the orange bud i love it!

--
gsracing91
http://www.usenet.com

KH20! (you should have made a poll...)

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me: [email protected]
http://www.usenet.com

Get a KH 20 its definatly worth the money.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'latest video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaO3NgJ4bW8)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com

I agree with getting a better uni like the KH 20" but make sure you
REALLY want to continue riding. I mean you've only been riding two
months so you're probably not good enough (unless you eat, sleep,
dream, uni ALL the time) to justify a $500 uni. I would look into 'The
Nimbus Street' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1035)
or 'the ever famous Torker DX'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=764). Still another
option that will require upgrading to a splined hub when you break it
is the 'Nimbus Trials'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=744) I personally
recomend the second option.

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com

Hmmmm, you say your uni is making horrible noises and is falling
apart....my guess, DRUGS. Obviously drugs are to blame for this mess so
this is what you do. Grab your uni by the saddle and shake it around a
bit and yell,"Get it together uni, your a mess and I'm not gonna deal
with it anymore!". If that doesn't work just drop it off at the nearest
rehab center (bike shop).

--
The UniSLAB
http://www.usenet.com

Give it some of these:
[image:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/d7/VariousPills.JPG]
The'll help it get itself together

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

http://www.usenet.com

And how are they going to be given to it?! through the innertube
valve?!... or down the seat post...

--

jamessd wrote:
> And how are they going to be given to it?! through the innertube
> valve?!... or down the seat post...

under the tyre

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

http://www.usenet.com

Sounds like a poor maintenance uni to me.

If you plan on just buying a new one, go for a splined setup. They are
stronger, and will last way longer.

Torker DX, Qu-Ax, Nimbus, Koxx, KH. Take your pick, they are all
strong, good unis.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

Jerrick wrote:
> Sounds like a poor maintenance uni to me.
>
> If you plan on just buying a new one, go for a splined setup. They are
> stronger, and will last way longer.
>
> Torker DX, Qu-Ax, Nimbus, Koxx, KH. Take your pick, they are all
> strong, good unis.

make sure you get the hoppy or isis when going nimbus

--
thejdw

thejdw wrote:
> make sure you get the hoppy or isis when going nimbus

I think the hoppley has been replaced by the nimbus street uni. Same
length cranks, stronger, lighter, and only slightly more expensive.

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com

well thank you i tried to get it to quit all the pillpopping buy it
wouldnt listen and ran away

anyways
everyone keeps suggesting the new dx
but i hear they have alot of clearence and im 5'1"
im 19 and im not growing anymore
so im just concerned i wont fit it

so a dx is a good inbetween a beginner uni to my dream uni?
and also are trials good for street?

thanks

--
robdizzle