It's crossed out on motzarella, and it says on google that you have
requested .... 6 days.
Dee Dee

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:49:31 -0400, Dee Dee wrote:

> I don't know if it's your problem or mine -- probably mine -- but I can't
> see your 8-22 postings on my motzarella or google.
> It's crossed out on motzarella, and it says on google that you have
> requested .... 6 days.
> Dee Dee

A rogue bot is cancelling his articles. Here's just one of many
of the cancels:

From: udpbot <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: cmsg cancel <[email protected]>
Control: cancel <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:49:33 +0200
Sender: "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]>

This server is temporarily under UDP because of recent massive
hipcrime attacks, until the problem is solved by their
administrators. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If your message was cancelled, please contact immediately your
customer support and inform them of the situation.
See news.admin.net-abuse.policy and news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
for more details.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:52:42 GMT, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>This server is temporarily under UDP because of recent massive
>hipcrime attacks, until the problem is solved by their
>administrators. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
>If your message was cancelled, please contact immediately your
>customer support and inform them of the situation.
>See news.admin.net-abuse.policy and news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
>for more details.

I wonder if we can convince this cancelbot to do good instead of evil
in RFC? We have a lot of jewlery and shoe spam it should be
attacking.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.

"Dee Dee" <[email protected]> dropped this
news:[email protected]: in rec.food.cooking

> I don't know if it's your problem or mine -- probably mine -- but I
> can't see your 8-22 postings on my motzarella or google.
> It's crossed out on motzarella, and it says on google that you have
> requested .... 6 days.
> Dee Dee

It's everyone's problem. If you've read Steve's reply to your post. I've
been getting strange posts and posts dated last week just now showing up
new. I've contacted Charter and they are in turn working with the company
that they outsourced Usenet to. I'm aware of the situation and I'm
dealing with it best I can. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this ng that
has been affected by this. Send me your message via email to dog3 at
charter dot net.

Michael

--
Due to recent cutbacks - The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned
off.

sf dropped this news:[email protected]: in
rec.food.cooking

> I wonder if we can convince this cancelbot to do good instead of evil
> in RFC? We have a lot of jewlery and shoe spam it should be
> attacking.

What, you haven't bought up all that jewelry, shoes and clothing yet ;)

Michael