Re: What Would You Do With A Bicycle Thief??

Kenny

Guest
If I saw a bike turned upside down and unlocked my first impression
would be that this bike has been abandoned. A friend of mine (a
Catholic Priest) once saw a cheap-o mtb with the seat post missing. He
thought the bike was abandoned so he took the bike home. He found out
later that the bike belonged to someone and that the missing seat post
was an anti-theft measure. Now, if I caught someone using bolt cutters
on my lock.......

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Kenny <[email protected]>
wrote:

>If I saw a bike turned upside down and unlocked my first impression
>would be that this bike has been abandoned. A friend of mine (a
>Catholic Priest) once saw a cheap-o mtb with the seat post missing. He
>thought the bike was abandoned so he took the bike home. He found out
>later that the bike belonged to someone and that the missing seat post
>was an anti-theft measure. Now, if I caught someone using bolt cutters
>on my lock.......

Considering Catholic priest's affinity for boys and young men one can
easily presume that their sexual orientation would find them delighted
to ride on the "seat post" rather than the seat. Don't you agree?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:51:17 GMT, Al Key <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Kenny <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>If I saw a bike turned upside down and unlocked my first impression
>>would be that this bike has been abandoned. A friend of mine (a
>>Catholic Priest)

Heh

>> once saw a cheap-o mtb with the seat post missing. He
>>thought the bike was abandoned so he took the bike home. He found out
>>later that the bike belonged to someone and that the missing seat post
>>was an anti-theft measure. Now, if I caught someone using bolt cutters
>>on my lock.......

>Considering Catholic priest's affinity for boys and young men one can
>easily presume that their sexual orientation would find them delighted
>to ride on the "seat post" rather than the seat. Don't you agree?

No, they'd tend to stick their little dicks in the hole vacated by the
seat post.
--
Just your average Joe

wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Kenny <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>If I saw a bike turned upside down and unlocked my first impression
>>would be that this bike has been abandoned. A friend of mine (a
>>Catholic Priest) once saw a cheap-o mtb with the seat post missing. He
>>thought the bike was abandoned so he took the bike home. He found out
>>later that the bike belonged to someone and that the missing seat post
>>was an anti-theft measure. Now, if I caught someone using bolt cutters
>>on my lock.......

>Considering Catholic priest's affinity for boys and young men one can
>easily presume that their sexual orientation would find them delighted
>to ride on the "seat post" rather than the seat. Don't you agree?

I think they prefer the boys to sit on the post.

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:54:06 -0400, The Lurker ([email protected])
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:51:17 GMT, Al Key <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Kenny <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>If I saw a bike turned upside down and unlocked my first impression
>>>would be that this bike has been abandoned. A friend of mine (a
>>>Catholic Priest) once saw a cheap-o mtb with the seat post missing. He
>>>thought the bike was abandoned so he took the bike home. He found out
>>>later that the bike belonged to someone and that the missing seat post
>>>was an anti-theft measure. Now, if I caught someone using bolt cutters
>>>on my lock.......

>>Considering Catholic priest's affinity for boys and young men one can
>>easily presume that their sexual orientation would find them delighted
>>to ride on the "seat post" rather than the seat. Don't you agree?

>I think they prefer the boys to sit on the post.

Homosexual males, based on the HIV/AIDS cases in the US appear to
take as well as give.