Ping:Curt, re: Mennonite recipes

biig

Guest
Curt, I lost your email addy due to a computer failure. I would be
interested in a couple of recipes. Thanks....Sharon

"biig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Curt, I lost your email addy due to a computer failure. I would be
interested in a couple of recipes. Thanks....Sharon

Wow, I'm actually sorta surprised to hear this. On the odd occasion I post
here, it seems to bring nothing but grief...

Anyway, if you're looking for me, and I'm the one you're looking for and
there's no grief involved, here's my addy:

curtis

aT

oz

"."

NET

If I am the one you're looking for, hopefully I can help you out.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson