Carbon fiber seatbase

forrestunifreak

Guest
Ok I've broken enough stupid seat bases now, and I'm probably going to
switch to a carbon fiber seat base (KH style, for street/trials).

What's the cheapest/easiest option? Just get it off UDC or is there
something better?

Thanks.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com

back in the day it was cheaper to get CF bases from UDC UK even here in
the US. Not sure thats still the case though.

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
http://www.usenet.com

mango wrote:
> back in the day it was cheaper to get CF bases from UDC UK even here in
> the US. Not sure thats still the case though.

UDC US recently raised their price to $97 so it is definitely cheaper
to get it from the UK. Darren has them too but I don't know how much.

The wallis bases are really nice but more money.

--
Spencer Hochberg

www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spencer
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.usenet.com

Even though I have 2cf bases already I think I am going to pick up a
Wallis or 2 since I heard he will be stopping production sometime.
After riding cf everything else seems so bleh. The k1 I am using now
without a cf feels so sloppy for tricks. Once you go cf you never go
back.

Yeah ucd uk.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/B]
R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........

*Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
http://www.usenet.com

Wow thats quite a raise! Werent they like 60 or 70?

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)
O 0
(><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com

They were like 72 when I got my first I think then it was like 80 then
90 I think. I am not all to sure.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/B]
R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

wickedbob wrote:
> I think I am going to pick up a Wallis or 2 since I heard he will be
> stopping production sometime.

are you serious? why?

his bases aren't the cheapest option, but i would say that they are the
best. i really really enjoy mine.

--
TrialsUni
http://www.usenet.com