Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Guest
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
[email protected]
[email protected]
Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

In chi.general Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb <[email protected]> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!

Sure it is, that's why your country was split in half, because you got
along so well with your cousins across the street.

I never knew the croatians were black jews, but whatever makes you happy.

On Sep 5, 3:36 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!
>
> Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
> Nenad Milicevic, executive
> Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
> ICQ 208030128
> [email protected]
> [email protected]
> Belgrade, Serbia
>
> Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

I'm with you dude! We gotta clean up this country.
I'm a member of the ANP, and we KICK ASS!
--
Alric Knebel