or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VOTE today

post #1 of 311
Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!
post #2 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> > Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

> Let's give Carl Rove a "November to Remember"! ;-)

Saw Rove and Cheney on TV, Most memorable quote from Cheney, when asked
about lack of public support for the Iraq mess, "it doesn't
matter'...those who forget the mistakes of the past and going to repeat
them. Iraq really is arabic for VietNam, another civil war we should
have not entered into.
post #3 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> > Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> > >
> > > Let's give Carl Rove a "November to Remember"! ;-)

> > Saw Rove and Cheney on TV, Most memorable quote from Cheney, when asked
> > about lack of public support for the Iraq mess, "it doesn't
> > matter'

> Cheney's arrogance is stunning, isn't it?

He'll be thinking of you when he's on his canned hunt today. Which sums
it up nicely. I've been hunting a couple times and fishing more than a
few, and can't imagine why anybody would want to go and shoot virtually
domesticated animals. That's just simple killing for pleasure. It ain't
hunting. It is about power and ego. Sums it up, don't it?

> ...those who forget the mistakes of the past and going to repeat
> > them. Iraq really is arabic for VietNam, another civil war we should
> > have not entered into.

Oh, come on now! Isn't it better to be killed by your neighbor because
you believe the third prophet had a sixth toe, and this makes you
blasphemous, instead of fearing a brutal dictator? Remember that
freedom isn't free! Flag flag flag flag flag.
post #4 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Welcome madam speaker.
post #5 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Diablo Scott wrote:
> Welcome madam speaker.

Yep, has the guy that works at the shop just scared ****less...pretty
funny. He should be scared ****less of more of the same. I want to see
Pelosi take the gavel..and then see Rush's, Bill O's, Sean Hannity's
face...
post #6 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Diablo Scott wrote:
> > Welcome madam speaker.

> Yep, has the guy that works at the shop just scared ****less...pretty
> funny. He should be scared ****less of more of the same. I want to see
> Pelosi take the gavel..and then see Rush's, Bill O's, Sean Hannity's
> face...

Yeah, Pelosi will be a great speaker. I can't wait. I think that she'll
certainly lose a little bit of her partisanship when she steps up. I
don't get what the talking heads are so freaked about. They're all
winking and whispering about "San Francisco values". Ohhh, what the
heck does that mean? Living wages and great cheese boutiques? Oh NO!
Frightening indeed! Beats Hastert's Strip Mall Values any day of the
week.
post #7 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Diablo Scott wrote:
> Welcome madam speaker.

Oughtta be good for ***** 'n giggles.

(Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

Bill "they started it, Mom" S.
post #8 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Diablo Scott wrote:
> > Welcome madam speaker.

> Oughtta be good for ***** 'n giggles.
>
> (Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
> during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

Why do you draw a connection between Pelosi and a group promoting
adolescent-adult male sexual relationships? I know of no evidence to
this. If you have some, please share it. Otherwise feel free to put
away your bucket of ****, or come tommorrow, us reasonable folk will
dump it on your head. You've had a nice friendly warning.

Run along now and get back to your hating. We big folks got real work
to do. Nice knee pants, by the way.
post #9 of 311

Re: VOTE today

> Yep, has the guy that works at the shop just scared ****less...pretty
> funny. He should be scared ****less of more of the same. I want to see
> Pelosi take the gavel..and then see Rush's, Bill O's, Sean Hannity's
> face...

Peter: If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend "V for Vendetta." It's
the movie that 1984 should have been, and has one of the all-time great
lines-

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be
afraid of their people."

I spent a bit of time trying to find where they stole that line from, but it
appears to be original.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" <peter@vecchios.com> wrote in message

> Diablo Scott wrote:
>> Welcome madam speaker.

> Yep, has the guy that works at the shop just scared ****less...pretty
> funny. He should be scared ****less of more of the same. I want to see
> Pelosi take the gavel..and then see Rush's, Bill O's, Sean Hannity's
> face...

post #10 of 311

Re: VOTE today

> Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

Remember, vote early and vote often!!! (Mayor Daley of Chicago) ;-)

Chas.
post #11 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> Doug Taylor wrote:
> > On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:23:46 GMT, "Bill Sornson" <askme@ask.me> wrote:
> >
> > >Oughtta be good for ***** 'n giggles.
> > >
> > >(Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
> > >during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

> > Do you realize that you and your neocon Christian whack job friends
> > are a minority in this country and are the laughingstock of the entire
> > world? Put it into perspective: if "reality" is defined as majority
> > rule perception, then on a global perspective you and your ilk are
> > nothing more than an obscure, tiny, and very very crazy lunatic
> > fringe.
> >
> > Unlike the lunatic fringe in the middle east, with their 14th century
> > educations, terrorists, homicide bombers,and IED's, your fringe just
> > so happens to be in charge of the current, but not so certainly
> > future, most powerful country in the world. If the Republican Party,
> > which tolerates you in their midst, isn't decisively voted out of
> > control of at least one branch of Congress today, this country will be
> > written off by civilized cultures world wide as a lost cause.
> >
> > The first GW Bush election was accepted by the rest of the world for
> > what is was: a tragic confluence of reaction against Bill Clinton's
> > libido, the insufferable hubris of Ralph Nader, and the hypocritical
> > flip flop of the "state's rights" ultra conservative majority of the
> > Supreme Court.
> >

> Let's not forget the limited campaigning skills of Al Gore. Who else
> could have let an utterly unqualified bozo like Dim Dub get close
> enough to steal the election? Clinton, if constitutionally eligible,
> would have handed Dim Dub his ass and made him wear it as a hat.

http://static.flickr.com/4/6863699_a030c9a290_o.jpg
post #12 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

I figure any way it comes out, I lose.

I fear the D's and despise the R's. So who to vote for?
post #13 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Diablo Scott wrote:
>> Welcome madam speaker.

> Oughtta be good for ***** 'n giggles.
>
> (Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
> during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

A few months of Dimwit Nancy will cure this country. Unfortunately,
we've nowhere to go. The D's long ago proved to me that they are the
party of despair. Then at least I had the R's to think may have a better
idea.

The past 6 years have proved to me that the R's are at least as bad. I
find the D serving NMBLA to be no worse than those that the R's serve.

-paul
post #14 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Paul Cassel wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
>> Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!
>>

> I figure any way it comes out, I lose.
>
> I fear the D's and despise the R's. So who to vote for?

Which eye do you want to poke that sharp stick into? ;^)
post #15 of 311

Re: VOTE today

Paul Cassel wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> > Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!
> >

> I figure any way it comes out, I lose.
>
> I fear the D's and despise the R's. So who to vote for?

I have a Harold Ford Jr. yard sign and bumper sticker if ya know what I
mean. I also think he's a pretentious power hungry pandering horses ass
whose stands on the issues are contrary to mine. But he's not the local
GOP choice, who's even more power mad and corrupt.

You should vote Democratic, unless you have a really good Republican
choice, as this vote is about restoring checks and balances to
government. Hold your nose if you have to.

If you don't fear the Republicans at this point in the 12 year journey,
I can't help you brotha. And to think it all started with a little
Newt. Magical.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling Equipment