WHAT KILLED DR. ADKINS?

Worthless Person

Guest
AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES, THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT OF
HEAVY AMOUNTS OF FAT INTAKE ON HIS DIET. HEY IF YOU LIKE HIS DIET
STYLE GO FOR IT..
I WOULDN'T EVER PASS A LAW AGAINST IT.

I WOULD PASS A LAW AGAINST SQUELCHING INFORMATION.

OF COURSE IT WAS HIS HEAD HITTING THE CONCRETE THAT KILLED HIM, THAT
CLOGGED ARTERY THING WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE.

HIS WEIGHT WAS ALSO SECONDARY, OF NOTE ONLY TO BEAN COUNTERS.

"Worthless Person" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES,

There was no autopsy.

Many people hate Atkins because it fits their personal agenda, for example
the PETA kooks. Many others disagree with Atkins, vehemently, because it is
different than what they think, believe, or have been taught in school.

Here's a reasonably objective article on the matter:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/doctor/atkins.asp

Mike

arkienurse wrote in message ...

>"Worthless Person" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES, THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT

OF

>Who is this Dr Adkins that you speak of????????

LOL, some people can't even get his name right, but know all the
details of his autopsy and probably have a better way to *loose*
weight. ;-)

Cheri

On Sep 17, 10:44 pm, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> arkienurse wrote in message ...
>
> >"Worthless Person" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES, THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT

> OF
>
> >Who is this Dr Adkins that you speak of????????

> LOL, some people can't even get his name right, but know all the
> details of his autopsy and probably have a better way to *loose*
> weight. ;-)
>
> Cheri

And they ignore that he lived into his 70's, which is an average
lifespan and died from a brain injury after striking his head from a
fall on ice If they want to use his personal sample size of one to
infer anything negative at all about his diet, then shouldn't he have
died in his 50's or 60's?

Worthless Person <[email protected]> wrote:

> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES

Ah, so the lies start. There was no autopsy.

> THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT OF
> HEAVY AMOUNTS OF FAT INTAKE ON HIS DIET.

In fact, when he had a heart attack from a virus infection his
comparatively clear arteries helped him recover.

> I WOULD PASS A LAW AGAINST SQUELCHING INFORMATION.

Nonetheless you lie about the autopsy.

> HIS WEIGHT WAS ALSO SECONDARY, OF NOTE ONLY TO BEAN COUNTERS.

Sure. He was 6 feet tall and weighed 195 pounds on the day he
slipped on the ice and smashed his skull. He looked a bit thin
at the time but I think that was the aging process getting to him.

The fact that he gained to over 250 pounds by the time went from
in a coma to dead is indeed of note only to bean counters. And to
liars who don't mention this 195 weight the day he entered the
hospital.

Doug Freyburger wrote:
:: Worthless Person <[email protected]> wrote:
:::
::: AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES
::
:: Ah, so the lies start. There was no autopsy.

How is it that the trolls always come up with the same lies? Is it the same
troll or is the same lie floating on the net?

It's like those emails that people forward all the time, they circle the
Earth over and over and over.

Roger Zoul wrote:

| How is it that the trolls always come up with the same lies? Is it
| the same troll or is the same lie floating on the net?

> And they ignore that he lived into his 70's, which is an average
> lifespan and died from a brain injury after striking his head from a
> fall on ice.

And he was old enough to retire but he loved his work enough
he went to the office daily. And he was rich enough he could
afford a limo but he walked. And he didn't wear traction boots.
Why don't trolls claim low carbing interferes with balance?
Because it only works on people who have low carbed 4
decades I suppose ...

On Sep 18, 12:20 pm, Doug Freyburger <[email protected]> wrote:
> Worthless Person <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES

> Ah, so the lies start. There was no autopsy.
>
> > THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT OF
> > HEAVY AMOUNTS OF FAT INTAKE ON HIS DIET.

> In fact, when he had a heart attack from a virus infection his
> comparatively clear arteries helped him recover.

Technically, I don't believe he ever had a heart attack, did he? He
did have a viral infection of the heart, which can cause arrythmias
and caused him to pass out at least once, where his colleage revived
him. His heart may actually have stopped. But heart attack means
myocardial infarction, which requires the blood supply to the heart to
be cut off, causing muscle damage.

> > I WOULD PASS A LAW AGAINST SQUELCHING INFORMATION.

> Nonetheless you lie about the autopsy.
>
> > HIS WEIGHT WAS ALSO SECONDARY, OF NOTE ONLY TO BEAN COUNTERS.

> Sure. He was 6 feet tall and weighed 195 pounds on the day he
> slipped on the ice and smashed his skull. He looked a bit thin
> at the time but I think that was the aging process getting to him.
>
> The fact that he gained to over 250 pounds by the time went from
> in a coma to dead is indeed of note only to bean counters. And to
> liars who don't mention this 195 weight the day he entered the
> hospital.

> Doug Freyburger <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Worthless Person <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES

> > Ah, so the lies start. There was no autopsy.

> > > THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT OF
> > > HEAVY AMOUNTS OF FAT INTAKE ON HIS DIET.

> > In fact, when he had a heart attack from a virus infection his
> > comparatively clear arteries helped him recover.

> Technically, I don't believe he ever had a heart attack, did he?

Interesting point. The word "heart attack" isn't a good technical
term as it describes several different sorts of heart problems.

> He
> did have a viral infection of the heart, which can cause arrythmias
> and caused him to pass out at least once, where his colleage revived
> him. His heart may actually have stopped.

His heart did stop. Cardiac arrest. It's one of the meanings
that people use for "heart attack" but it does not suggest the
cause.

> But heart attack means
> myocardial infarction, which requires the blood supply to the heart to
> be cut off, causing muscle damage.

Right. Cardiac arrest caused by a viral infection not myocardial
infarction caused by blockage.

It's fun how folks who lie about stuff like an autopsy also play
word games to make it sound like he had blocked arteries when
there isn't evidence of that.

It was a *very* bad idea for his family to object to an autopsy.
They got to make that choice but it gave extremely bad press
to that low carb movement which was Dr A's quest for most of
his adult life. Refusing an autopsy was putting their values
ahead of his values. Sure, funerals are supposed to be for the
living not for the dead, but an autopsy is not a funeral ...

"Doug Freyburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> It was a *very* bad idea for his family to object to an autopsy.

It may have been dictated by their religion. Regardless, the sanctity of the
human body far transcends the need for PR.

1. If you are going to dog the man, at least spell his name right.
2. Typing in all caps means you are shouting, a moron, or are too
stupid to unclick your caps lock.
3. The man was in his 70's when he died after a head injury.
4. There is plenty of photographic evindence showing he was a trim man
until his hospitalization. The weight gain reported is speculated to
have been caused by the steroids he received as part of his medical
treatment.
5. No autopsy.
6. Dr. Atkin's isn't the ONLY doctor advocating or living by a higher
fat, reasonable protein, low carb diet. Dr. Barry Groves is also in
his 70's, quite trim and healthy. So his is wife who also follows his
plan.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:55:04 -0700, "em" <[email protected]> wrote this stuff
here :

>"Worthless Person" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES,

>There was no autopsy.
>
>Many people hate Atkins because it fits their personal agenda, for example
>the PETA kooks. Many others disagree with Atkins, vehemently, because it is
>different than what they think, believe, or have been taught in school.
>
>Here's a reasonably objective article on the matter:
>
>http://www.snopes.com/medical/doctor/atkins.asp
>
>Mike

No autopsy YET his own wife threatened to SUE people who released the
autopsy results?
Interesting...

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:03:11 -0500, "arkienurse"
<[email protected]> wrote this stuff here :

>"Worthless Person" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> AUTOPSY REVEALED VERY CLOGGED ARTERIES, THIS IS LIKELY THE RESULT OF

>Who is this Dr Adkins that you speak of????????

teh the, bite me

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:06:29 -0700, Doug Freyburger
<[email protected]> wrote this stuff here :

>Because it only works on people who have low carbed 4
>decades I suppose ...

Nice excuse.....

It's like telling the people the 92 yr old FORMER smoker died because
"He died because he smoked until he was 50"

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:20:48 -0700, Doug Freyburger
<[email protected]> wrote this stuff here :

>The fact that he gained to over 250 pounds by the time went from
>in a coma to dead is indeed of note only to bean counters. And to
>liars who don't mention this 195 weight the day he entered the
>hospital.

TIME OF DEATH and WEIGHT AT DEATH is what counts...
Some people are in comas for decades, would you have them records
their weight at time of coma then when they die? Some might enter coma
at 800 pounds in 1980 and died in 2007 at 192 pounds. Could we then
deduce the comas MADE HIM lose hundreds of pounds but yet made mr.
Doctor GAIN weight?

You people love defending Dr. Death so much.

Worthless Person wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:20:48 -0700, Doug Freyburger
> <[email protected]> wrote this stuff here :
>
>> The fact that he gained to over 250 pounds by the time went from
>> in a coma to dead is indeed of note only to bean counters. And to
>> liars who don't mention this 195 weight the day he entered the
>> hospital.

> TIME OF DEATH and WEIGHT AT DEATH is what counts...
> Some people are in comas for decades, would you have them records
> their weight at time of coma then when they die? Some might enter coma
> at 800 pounds in 1980 and died in 2007 at 192 pounds. Could we then
> deduce the comas MADE HIM lose hundreds of pounds but yet made mr.
> Doctor GAIN weight?
>
> You people love defending Dr. Death so much.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people seem to wallow in their
stupidity and strive to display it like a badge to be proud of.

She threatened to sue over the leak of his MEDICAL RECORDS...not the
autopsy results because there WAS NONE dumbass.

Eating low carb I have lost 30 lbs in less than 4 months and my blood
pressure has dropped from very high to normal.

Low carb works.