Dr. M, the Butcher of West Virginia

On 23 Aug 2003 23:57:17 -0500, "Howard McCollister" <[email protected]>
said:

>"J47" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Great testimonial... http://forum.fathermag.com/circ/066/forum/messages/159878.shtml
>>
>> Proof that the practice of medicine (in the USA) is still in the DARK AGES.
>
>An excellent example of what nut-jobs these anti-circumcision people are. Wow!

With a cut like that, I'm surprised he's not another Bob.

What part of "He cut too much off and he had no right to cut any" don't you understand?

"Informed Consent" became required by law in the United States following the case of Canterbury v.
Spence. (Canterbury v. Spence, 464 F.2d 772, 789 (D.C. Cir. 1972))

so since Brian is 25, born c 1978, it was not only unethical but illegal for Dr M to circumcise
anyone without informed consent.

"Howard McCollister" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "J47" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Great testimonial... http://forum.fathermag.com/circ/066/forum/messages/159878.shtml
> >
> > Proof that the practice of medicine (in the USA) is still in the DARK AGES.
>
> An excellent example of what nut-jobs these anti-circumcision people are. Wow!
>
> HMc

No, you're just "one of those old-curmudgeonly old-school docs, who has been doctoring in the town
for almost 30 years." Retire already!