Rec.food.recipes

James Silverton

Guest
Hello, All!

I see that r.f.r has gained a new dumper of strings of
unattributed recipes with no connecting theme. As usual, I
wonder what is the intended "service"? It's hard to believe he
could have tested them but he's headed for my kill file.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

One time on Usenet, "James Silverton" <[email protected]> said:

> I see that r.f.r has gained a new dumper of strings of
> unattributed recipes with no connecting theme. As usual, I
> wonder what is the intended "service"? It's hard to believe he
> could have tested them but he's headed for my kill file.

I don't read r.f.r anymore (it's been years, actually), for the
reasons you mentioned. It's easy to find recipes on the Internet,
then discuss them here, with real people... :)

--
Jani in WA

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:50:57 GMT, [email protected]unge (Little
Malice) wrote:

>I don't read r.f.r anymore (it's been years, actually), for the
>reasons you mentioned. It's easy to find recipes on the Internet,
>then discuss them here, with real people... :)

Me too... in fact most of those recipes can be found elsewhere.
--

History is a vast early warning system
Norman Cousins