Ride-A-Lot (Mitch) sent me an email

LIBERATOR

Guest
I got this email from Mitchel "retarded Fred" Sprinsky about why he
doesn't post anymore in alt.mountain-bike.

header info:
This email is from retarded Mitchel Sprinksky aka "Fred the woman
boobied Cherry Blossom".
from:http://www.schnauzers.ws/
BEGIN:

Hi Mark, I am emailing you to announce that I will not participate in
alt.mountain-bike anymore, because I am not worthy of interacting with
MTBers such as yourself, who are supreme in riding skill and ability.

Me, J.D., MattB, and my other Fred buddies (too many to mention) do
not want to distract readers away from your great posts sharing your
awesome MTBing skill with the world. We apologize for our laughable
riding skills and distracting people away from your awesome riding
skills.

I also am ashamed that I have all this expensive gear but never can
really push it to the edge as it was designed for that end. Me and the
other "freds" in the wussy squadron won't reveal where we are posting
online and which MTB site it is.

So, I surrender alt.mountain-bike to you without challenge or
resistance, because you are a supreme MTBer compared to me. Enjoy the
NG and I am jealous of your skill and those that get to interact with
you of which to get your coaching.

Take care,

Mitchy Sprinkler.
END
-------------------------------
It's a miracle, he was honest and respectful, a first time for
everything I see...

On Oct 5, 2:02 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> I got this email from Mitchel "retarded Fred" Sprinsky about why he
> doesn't post anymore in alt.mountain-bike.
>
> header info:
> This email is from retarded Mitchel Sprinksky aka "Fred the woman
> boobied Cherry Blossom".
> from:http://www.schnauzers.ws/
> BEGIN:
>
> Hi Mark, I am emailing you to announce that I will not participate in
> alt.mountain-bike anymore, because I am not worthy of interacting with
> MTBers such as yourself, who are supreme in riding skill and ability.
>
> Me, J.D., MattB, and my other Fred buddies (too many to mention) do
> not want to distract readers away from your great posts sharing your
> awesome MTBing skill with the world. We apologize for our laughable
> riding skills and distracting people away from your awesome riding
> skills.
>
> I also am ashamed that I have all this expensive gear but never can
> really push it to the edge as it was designed for that end. Me and the
> other "freds" in the wussy squadron won't reveal where we are posting
> online and which MTB site it is.
>
> So, I surrender alt.mountain-bike to you without challenge or
> resistance, because you are a supreme MTBer compared to me. Enjoy the
> NG and I am jealous of your skill and those that get to interact with
> you of which to get your coaching.
>
> Take care,
>
> Mitchy Sprinkler.
> END
> It's a miracle, he was honest and respectful, a first time for
> everything I see...

Sounds like it's time to give up on all the needling, then. Glad
that's over. Gonna miss you. Tom