REQUESTS from Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
recipes for pastry
olive Garden's Stuffed Mushrooms
Apple Cider Donuts
Skillet Chicken Pot pie
Italian Tomato Soup
Sailor Jack Muffins
Golden Corral Rolls
Baked Strizatta
Simple Ham Salad made with bologna

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Gizzard" <[email protected]>
Subject: Pasty Recipes?

Looking for recipes for pastry TIA!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Stuffed Mushrooms
From: Kristine <[email protected]>

Stuffed Mushrooms

Hi. I am looking for a recipe similar to olive Garden's Stuffed Mushrooms
with crab, romano, and mozzerella cheese, clams and herb breadcrumbs.
Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Apple Cider Donuts
From: Pat <[email protected]>

I am looking for a recipe for apple cider donuts (doughnuts) that are made
with a batter, not rolled dough. There are many on the web using rolled
dough. The one I am looking for is poured, a bit thicker than pancake
batter.
Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Skillet Chicken Pot pie
From: Frances Fornier <[email protected]>

Skillet Chicken Pot pie

I saw this recipe on television on Saturday, September 29, 2007. It was
not on a cable network.
You baked the biscuits separately, then put it on top of the chicken.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Baked Strizatta
From: Gail <[email protected]>

Baked Strizatta

I would love to have this recipe! It is served at Rocky Mountain Pizza
near GA Tech in Atlanta, it is dough rolled thin, topped with white sauce,
applewood bacon, then sliced int pin wheels, out of this world!!! thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Leah" <[email protected]>
Subject: Simple Ham Salad made with bologna

Looking for a "simple" ham salad recipe made with bologna rather than ham.
Thanks! Leah

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]