Mango Cobbler

Dee Dee

Guest
http://i24.tinypic.com/nzljxu.jpg
My pic

recipe from
http://southernfood.about.com/od/mangorecipes/r/bl30418h.htm

Everything the same except I used a slight 1/2 cup sugar and

and I used butter instead of shortening.

I cooked convection and you can see that it was getting a little brown, but
it was done inside.

DH made whipped cream.

Typical cobbler, but my mangoes were very sweet (I used 3 total).

--
Dee Dee
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:58:24 -0400, "Dee Dee" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>http://i24.tinypic.com/nzljxu.jpg
>My pic
>
>recipe from
>http://southernfood.about.com/od/mangorecipes/r/bl30418h.htm
>

>Everything the same except I used a slight 1/2 cup sugar and
>
>and I used butter instead of shortening.
>
>I cooked convection and you can see that it was getting a little brown, but
>it was done inside.
>
>DH made whipped cream.
>
>Typical cobbler, but my mangoes were very sweet (I used 3 total).

Mangos are sweet by nature. Haven't met one that wasn't. LOL!
In any case, your cobbler looks delicious.

--
See return address to reply by email

Dee Dee wrote:
> http://i24.tinypic.com/nzljxu.jpg
>
> Typical cobbler, but my mangoes were very sweet (I used 3 total).

That looks fabulous! I wouldn't have thought to make cobbler with mango.

--
Queenie

*** Be the change you wish to see in the world ***