Re: Butter vs Margarine

Green Xenon [Radium]

Guest
On Oct 14, 3:15 pm, sf wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/msg/ae495c814aa3327b :

> If you're not trolling, then try to act like you're older than 12.

Please explain where my behavior is immature.

All I am doing is revealing the proven fact about how NDSBC and sugar
simply do not work well together.

All desserts/sweets must contain butter/cream and absolutely no NDSBCs.
Those who make DSNDSBCNRBCs and then call them "cream" deserve to die by
being fried in superheated NDSBCs.

NDSBCs are not "cream"

All those whipped toppings and other foamy substances used in those
twinkies, Krispy Kreme's "cream", or "cream puffs" are just kakaa.
Stinky human kakaa. They must burn in kakaa hell.

sf wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:37:57 -0700, "Green Xenon [Radium]"
>
>> On Oct 14, 3:15 pm, sf wrote in
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.cooking/msg/ae495c814aa3327b
>> :
>>
>>> If you're not trolling, then try to act like you're older than 12.

>> Please explain where my behavior is immature.
>>

> Let's begin with your obsession with kaka.

ROFLMAO Exactly so! I don't know too many people who worry so much about
it.

Jill