Re: Taco Bell Sauces

Sqwertz

Guest
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:59:41 GMT, rrb wrote:

> I've never seen the green sauce but they might have it but I always ask
> for the fire sauce. I do agree that the fire sauce is pretty much
> flavorless. If you have a taco bell/kfc combination unit near you can ask
> for the KFC hot sauce which I better than any of the TB hot sauces IMO.

You know, rrb, you've got the nerve to go asking rec.pets.cats
for sympathy during the recent death of your fathger, and then
you have to nerve to post **** like this in RFC last night?

"Speak for yourself. Darn, I was hoping he was dead and being
processed by his local Special Victims Unit/CIS as all
degenerates should be!"

People like you deserve whatever **** comes their way. May you
rot in hell.

-sw