How to Cook Tampons

I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
it.

Julia

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
> it.

That's funny! And why I never send my husband to the store if I can help
it!

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:19:29 -0600, [email protected] wrote:

> I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
> it.

Use them normally, and make vampire tea afterwards.

-sw

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:53:02 GMT, "dejablues" <[email protected]>
wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
>> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
>> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
>> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
>> it.

>Form them into festive Tampon Angels:
>http://www.tamponcrafts.com/angel.html

yeah, i've seen that site before. i was first attracted there by the
pan pipes:

<http://www.tamponcrafts.com/flute.html>

your horse-ridin' pal,
blake

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:19:29 -0600, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I sent my husband shopping to get an early start for our Thanksgiving
>> meal. There were about 40 items on the list. One of them was to get
>> some Capons. He came home with Tampons. Oh well, how do I cook
>> tampons, I'm not going to send him back and listen to him gripe about
>> it.

> Use them normally, and make vampire tea afterwards.
>
> -sw

ew. Thanks for the mental picture.
The right week for this thread, anyhow :)

--

Sarah Gray