Who should wear Black Lingerie?

There are many times in your life when you are going to want to do
something special for the person that you love. Wearing black lingerie
might be a way that you can show the person you love how much you care
about them, and that you feel good and safe with them. There are many
things that you can do to show the person you love how you feel, and
wearing something like black lingerie in privacy with the person you
are intimate with is a good way to show them that you are willing to
do anything to please them. - Black Lingerie - More,........
More,........ http://lingerie.pokemon.googlepages.com/index.html

[email protected] wrote:
> There are many times in your life when you are going to want to do
> something special for the person that you love. Wearing black lingerie
> might be a way that you can show the person you love how much you care
> about them, and that you feel good and safe with them. There are many
> things that you can do to show the person you love how you feel, and
> wearing something like black lingerie in privacy with the person you
> are intimate with is a good way to show them that you are willing to
> do anything to please them. - Black Lingerie - More,........
> More,........ http://lingerie.pokemon.googlepages.com/index.html

In the winter, I often wear black long underwear.

This may show love and care for my special someone.

This may also show the most common color for long synthetic underwear
these days.