My nimbus isis came with the wrong cranks :(

PKHodgie

Guest
Hi, i got the nimbus isis trials unicycle today for christmas. The
unicycle came with quax1 isis cranks on it which i didnt order, i
ordered a stock nimbus isis 19" trials unicycle. And i have confirmed
it was meant to come with nimbus isis cranks. Now my problem is are the
nimbus isis cranks stronger than the quax1 caranks? Should i phone udc
and get them to send me the nimbus cranks? What should i do?

Thanks any help is appreciated.

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com

You could phone them, email [email protected], or he may reply here. I
can't comment on the crank strength however.

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me: [email protected]
http://www.usenet.com

Save up and get the KH moments then you won't have a problem.

--
TattooedBandit
http://www.usenet.com

just looked at the one I had mine came with the quax ones as well

--
beginner-1
http://www.usenet.com

If they fit on it I wouldn't worry. Get out there and ride it!

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com

The Nimbus and Qu-ax cranks are almost identical. Don't worry about it,
the only thing thats really different is the name written on them.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'

Eddbmxdude wrote:
> If they fit on it I wouldn't worry. Get out there and ride it!
>
> Edd

thats what im doing I did not realise until this thread was up.

--
beginner-1
http://www.usenet.com

ok thanks i'll just leave it then. i think the quax ones look better
anyway. im getting kh moments in march. thanks.

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com

doesnt it say on UDC that it comes with qu-ax cranks? I think it does.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
http://www.usenet.com

no it says it comes with nimbus isis cranks.

--
PKHodgie
http://www.usenet.com

well hmm same factory same material ...different stamp .............its
the same crank dude

--
TimMcClain
http://www.usenet.com

peleschramm wrote:
> doesnt it say on UDC that it comes with qu-ax cranks? I think it does.

it does, becuse i have the nimbus too, but i got Moments though.:D

--
UniKid2

Dude...
http://www.usenet.com

there is a whole lot more to it than that, but you can tell yourself
that...

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes mostly'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

sutton629 wrote:
> I honestly have a hard time believing that you are really a white guy

http://www.usenet.com

Sorry about the confusion with the cranks but the cranks have changed
with the different batches. The first ISIS ones has the slightly
rounded cranks, the second batch have ones that say QuAx on them and
now they say Nimbus. Strength wise I believe they are the very
similar.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
http://www.usenet.com

ok thanks alot. It's an amazing unicycle. Im glad i bought it now.
Thanks UDC

--
PKHodgie

http://www.usenet.com