Kingswood Encounter

Danny Colyer

Guest
Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
said good morning.

He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not
being awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't
question him in detail to find out who he was.

Was it one of you rabble?

--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis

Danny Colyer wrote:
> Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
> outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
> said good morning.
>
> He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not
> being awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't
> question him in detail to find out who he was.
>
> Was it one of you rabble?

Did you perchance have red pedals on the bike and that's what he was
refering to? :)

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
> outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and said
> good morning.
>
> He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him. Not being
> awake yet, and concentrating mainly on the lights, I didn't question him
> in detail to find out who he was.
>
> Was it one of you rabble?

It wasn't me, sweetie. :)

On 27/12/2007 23:25, Danny Colyer said,
> Running very late for work this morning, I was stopped at a red light
> outside the Tenniscourt pub when another cyclist pulled alongside and
> said good morning.
>
> He knew my name and my domain name, but I didn't recognise him

He probably noticed that you had a wheel missing and decided that it
must be you :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/