Muni Team

Klucker1020

Guest
I'm thinking about starting an online team of Muni riders...

How about Yellow Muni Magistrates for the name?

If you want to join just put it in your profile or signature or
something...

Its gonna be very informal just like the name and your member number.
Post it on your video's and wear yellow?

What do you guys think? I am gonna make a blog for uploading and stuff
if this gets popular.

P.S. I'm the 1st member!!!

--
Klucker1020

AH, THE SWEET SMELL OF MUNI IN THE MORNING...
http://www.usenet.com

You're not related to The Hoovers or George Peck are you?

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com

Klucker1020 wrote:
> Its gonna be very informal just like the name and your member number.
> Post it on your video's and wear yellow?

So... what's the point of this "team", then? A reason to wear yellow
and put a number next to your name? That's all?

You're going to have to come up with a little more than that, IMHO.

How about a "10+ mile muni team" where each member must go on a 10+
mile ride every month (and maybe write a quick report on said rides).

Or a "5' drop team" where each member must post a pic or video of a 5'
drop every month.

I'd think, if you want to make a team, you need more than a colored
jersey to unite your team members.

As for the "Muni Militia", we've got to do target practice while riding
muni, although we haven't set a recurrence for said practice. This is
_my_ kind of team. ;)

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com

Well, here's my entry...not putting in my sig, though.:rolleyes:

|Filename: Cape1sm.jpg |

steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
http://www.usenet.com

What if you don't like yellow?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Take fair warning.
Everything I say is false.-
http://www.usenet.com

maestro8 wrote:
> You're going to have to come up with a little more than that, IMHO.
>
> How about a "10+ mile muni team" where each member must go on a 10+
> mile ride every month (and maybe write a quick report on said rides).
>
> Or a "5' drop team" where each member must post a pic or video of a 5'
> drop every month.

+1

I kind of like the shirt color idea though. Easy to notice who's on
what team.

Goats - get on a different team if you don't like it so much
(or the others on it :rolleyes::eek:).

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Bob Bernquist on how to improve significantly.

yunisyko wrote:
> it's all about balls. i lose them often and then get em back.

http://www.usenet.com

you should make up some cumstom yellow paint job for a kh 24"
or something like that :D

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of
it.
http://www.usenet.com

But I want to be on the team!!
I just don't like yellow...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Take fair warning.
Everything I say is false.-
http://www.usenet.com

GizmoDuck wrote:
> You're not related to The Hoovers or George Peck are you?

No sry...

--

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
> you should make up some cumstom yellow paint job for a kh 24"
> or something like that :D

you mean, like nathan and beau's?

On the west coast, "team yellow" has become synonymous with the
hoovers.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
http://www.usenet.com

Ahhhhh. They may have beaten me to the yellow thing i see... Thanks

Well i think im changing it to Black Muni Migistrates...