Re: Issues...

Unibugg

Guest
Hey Divebomber,

You are going to get this soon! But it's frustrating isn't it. :D

If you prefer to let go of your support and ride away from it like it
appears in the video, you should have the support to your side rather
than behind you. At least that's what I would do.

That's the boardwalk near Marineland, isn't it? If so I remember it
was really beautiful and fairly smooth. I rode there on my way back
from riding the trails at Washington Oaks State Park. This boardwalk
has little inlets, doesn't it? So you could have a rail to your side
momentarily and still ride to the other side with nothing beside you.

You might also want to include riding with nothing in your way. Like
forward down the boardwalk instead of just across.

Keep flailing your arms. Yup.. it might make you look stupid. I know
everyone said I did. :) But it really does work.

Did you lower your seat?

--
Unibugg

http://www.usenet.com