pedals 4 chucker

rossnos

Guest
i am wondering if there is anybody knows off any pedals for bout £30
or less as i keep sliping off mi standard pedals on mi chucker and mi
chucker waz bort 4 me 4 xmas and the pedals are not to good i wud
advise anybody to buy new pedals for as they hav hardly any studs
(spikes)

cud anybody tell me if u now off any pedals under £30

On Jan 16, 3:25 pm, rossnos <[email protected]> wrote:
> i am wondering if there is anybody knows off any pedals for bout £30
> or less as i keep sliping off mi standard pedals on mi chucker and mi
> chucker waz bort 4 me 4 xmas and the pedals are not to good i wud
> advise anybody to buy new pedals for as they hav hardly any studs
> (spikes)
>
> cud anybody tell me if u now off any pedals under £30

Holy ****! I would suggest you sell the bike and pay for some
tutoring. You have a severe literacy problem with the English
language. I have never seen anything like it. No punctuation, no
capitalization, and words that don't exist or are spelled completely
wrong. I am impressed that an intellectually challenged individual
can ride a bike.

On 18/01/2008 18:16, [email protected] said,

> Holy ****! I would suggest you sell the bike and pay for some
> tutoring. You have a severe literacy problem with the English
> language. I have never seen anything like it. No punctuation, no
> capitalization, and words that don't exist or are spelled completely
> wrong. I am impressed that an intellectually challenged individual
> can ride a bike.

I'm embarrassed to say that he seems to be British. I hope our teachers
are just as embarrassed :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/