What type of unjicycling is most popular? Do the poll

Uni Tricks

Guest
This is my first time making a poll, here it is...

--
Uni Tricks

If only my school turned into a UNI SK:eek: :eek: L. Visit my unicycling
website, www.streetuni.piczo.com:D
http://www.usenet.com

Trials/street... More or less.

Gonna get into some touring soon and maybe some coker muni.

--
CoreTechs

><> UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST<><

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
> As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
> ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com

Why did you make this poll?

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com

I don't unjicycle

But I do ride a 36" Unicycle to commute and train for RTL, Also great
for XC MUni in the summer.

I do some MUni and a little bit of trials. I have been meaning to build
up another uni for freestyle but have yet to get spokes and a new
seatpost for the frame, seat, hub, cranks, pedals, rim and tire I have
laying around.

edit: Why is it that street and trials keep getting lumped together.
Sure they use very simmilar unicycles but I think that street is much
closer to urban MUni with tricks than trials with tricks.

2nd edit: Ak, I can only vote for one, I guess I will vote other for
commuting.

--
saskatchewanian

phlegm wrote:
> The best way to overcome a mental block is to do a mental rolling hop
> over it. :p

http://www.usenet.com

Trials/street are two entirely different things.

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)
http://www.usenet.com

Don't make threads just for the sake of making threads. Your almost as
bad as one of those spambots that find thier way in from time to time.
If you slowed down a little and did a few searches, you will probably
find the information you are after has been talked about again and
again and again.

Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com

Join the club of ignore list! It really helps for me to enjoy the
forums.

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)
http://www.usenet.com

Well i wouldn't mind knowing what the most popular type of riding is. :D

Besides the guy is sort of a newbie. So i guess we can let this go.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

:D ' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c) :D

:D 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM) :D
http://www.usenet.com

Well... I do -All- of them, other than circus

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
[email protected]

http://www.usenet.com

Hazmat wrote:

> Besides the guy is sort of a newbie. So i guess we can let this go.

This one and the 7 other threads he's spammed RSU with in the last
24hours?

--

Hazmat wrote:
> Well i wouldn't mind knowing what the most popular type of riding is. :D

Well, you're not going to find out from this poll. This poll should
really be titled "what kind of rider is most likely to vote in a poll"

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com

Most of the people who have posted in this thread are so *****y. It's an
internet forums, stop taking everything to heart. Funk!

I picked trials/street even though they are completely different I
think they are the best.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.:)
http://www.usenet.com

If this pool realy should mean which unicycle style is most popular in
the world then it is for sure just riding around on a learner unicycle.
The first not just riding style is in my eyes freestyle mostly because
of japan (but in germany there are also much more freestyler then
extrem unicyclists I bet like 3000-5000 against 500-1000 extrem
unicyclists).

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

'105' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVoOGrWZic) |
http://www.usenet.com

Eddbmxdude wrote:
> This one and the 7 other threads he's spammed RSU with in the last
> 24hours?

Ohhh..........okili dokili. :D

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

:D ' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c) :D

:D 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM) :D
http://www.usenet.com

"What type of unjicycling is most popular? Do the poll"
i did the poll but ive never heard of unjicycling, unicycling yes
i voted trials street as they are two completely different things and
are both popular so put together would makes the catagry even more
popular.

--
1-wheeled-grape

the computer lies get over it!!!!**
:eek: i swear people enjoy seeing me in pain:eek:

Chris-"james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for
girlfriends?":D :D
http://www.usenet.com

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
> Most of the people who have posted in this thread are so *****y. It's an
> internet forums, stop taking everything to heart.

You're absolutely right. The forum owner likes to keep things wide open
and unrestricted, and this is what we will get as a result. Until he
decides to limit what new/inexperienced users are able to do, this will
not change so it's better to not bother *****ing about it. It sure
would be nice though, if there was an easy place to point these newbies
to so they could read about all the recommendations/policies for this
site in one simple place...

BTW, for anyone who believes otherwise, polls on this site don't show
anything in terms of general trends about unicyclists, because there
are too few unicyclists here, and we're too specialized. We have an
overabundance of Trials, Street, MUni and road riders here, and a much
smaller percentage of everything else. Plus, the "average" rider is
basically not represented at all. This is the 90+ percent of unicylists
(in North America anyway) who have one unicycle, and ride it around
their local neighborhood.

I really wish the forum owner (Godby) would turn that stupid polling
feature off...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
http://www.usenet.com

I'm here to represent the "circus" unjicyclers.:rolleyes:

I think the OP meant B-unjicycling, Y'know...where you jump from a
bridge on a bunji and land on a unicycle to ride away. lots of fun! Be
sure you have a padded seat!

--
Bondo
http://www.usenet.com

You should have asked, "What kind of unicycling is most popular on these
forums?" As people have said, most are street, trails and muni people.
But throughout the world, freestyle is by far the biggest and most
popular especially in Japan, China and Europe.

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

"Not all who wander are lost." -J. R. R. Tolkien
http://www.usenet.com

I voted other, as I don't really ride a unicycle yet. More like try not
to fall off a unicycle. However, eventually I will for commuting and
maybe a bit of offroad trails.

--
TattooedBandit

"What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?" - Captain Spaulding -
the devil's rejects
http://www.usenet.com

johnfoss wrote:
> You're absolutely right. The forum owner likes to keep things wide open
> and unrestricted, and this is what we will get as a result. Until he
> decides to limit what new/inexperienced users are able to do, this will
> not change so it's better to not bother *****ing about it. It sure
> would be nice though, if there was an easy place to point these newbies
> to so they could read about all the recommendations/policies for this
> site in one simple place...
>
> BTW, for anyone who believes otherwise, polls on this site don't show
> anything in terms of general trends about unicyclists, because there
> are too few unicyclists here, and we're too specialized. We have an
> overabundance of Trials, Street, MUni and road riders here, and a much
> smaller percentage of everything else. Plus, the "average" rider is
> basically not represented at all. This is the 90+ percent of unicylists
> (in North America anyway) who have one unicycle, and ride it around
> their local neighborhood.
>
> I really wish the forum owner (Godby) would turn that stupid polling
> feature off...

On another forum I visit frequently new users are directed to the rules
straight away. Maybe Gilby might like to utilise something like that.

www.28dayslater.co.uk

Edd

#EDIT# Also, why can't I vote for Trials -and- Muni. I do both, so if I
voted the poll would be more inaccurate than it already is.