Re: After a LOT of thought......

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
>Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
>Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

All you need to worry about is explaining why you deliberately LIED
being an incorrigible LIAR isn't sufficient explanation):

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:33:37 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Apr 3, 10:56 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
>> >Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
>> >Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

>> All you need to worry about is explaining why you deliberately LIED
>> being an incorrigible LIAR isn't sufficient explanation):

>Who is the liar here if the vague pronoun reference is to me to imply
>that I posted this.

Sorry, I didn't read the name carefully. It was Walter Skrzypek
<[email protected]>. You lie about OTHER things.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande