New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mountain biker dies on trail - Page 4

post #46 of 54

Re: Mountain biker dies on trail

Bill wrote:
> Oz wrote:
>>
>> Bill,
>>
>> Ya gotta killfile the ass.
>>
>> Mike Vandeman is a sick individual and he needs mental help.
>>
>> Oz
>>

> I know, but Thunderbird doesn't work that way. I have to sort by poster
> name and delete manually, then go back to threaded mode. I sent Mozilla
> a note on this, but short of writing my own module it won't play with me.
> The mail part will filter just about anything.
> Scratch Vandeman.
> Bill

Actually, Bill, you can have Thunderbird filter Vandespam drivel out. It
is under "Tools" and "Message Filters" in the main menu. Just make sure
to have the newsgroup hilited when you go to set up the filter.

I've been pleasantly letting Thunderbird send his posts to the circular
file for quite some time now...

Michael Halliwell
post #47 of 54

Re: Mountain biker dies on trail

Bill wrote:

<garbage snippage>

> Bicycling is supposed to be a fun thing, not a case for silly arguments.

And yet you insist on arguing.... sillily, to boot.
The fact that you filtered Sorni confirms the silly part.
post #48 of 54

Steve Baker wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>
> <garbage snippage>
>
>> Bicycling is supposed to be a fun thing, not a case for silly
>> arguments.

> And yet you insist on arguing.... sillily, to boot.
> The fact that you filtered Sorni confirms the silly part.

Iron Bill "Ernest T." Baka is a maroon and bull****ter of the first order.
I tend to call him on /some/ of his crap, and he gets a little testicle.
LOL

Ahoy Baker Buoy!

BS (a little)
post #49 of 54

George wrote:
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...9/YOSEMITE.TMP

What a SELFISH, DESTRUCTIVE SPORT! DUH!!!
post #50 of 54

Re: Mountain biker dies on trail

Is this idiotic thread ever going to end??

jimbat
post #51 of 54

On 18 Jun 2007 18:44:37 GMT, Chris <chris@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <mjvande@pacbell.net> wrote in
>
>> On 13 Jun 2007 14:49:44 GMT, Chris <chris@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Mike Vandeman <mjvande@pacbell.net> wrote in
>>>newsfju639lbsetl7o05lu45md7i00u5p02a2@4ax.com:

>>>Mike
>>>So you admit that you go camping. By hiking/backpacking to your
>>>campsite you have an impact on the habitat, maybe to a lesser degree
>>>than mountain biking,

>> Not "maybe", DEFINITELY.
>>

>Assume you are correct for the moment (which I do not), but by your own
>admission, hiking does impact the habitat, why do you choose to destroy
>the very thing you wish to protect??

My impact is minimal, which you know as well as I.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
post #52 of 54

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:56:03 GMT, "Oz" <re_osborn@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Bill" <bbaka@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>>
>>> Good choice. Old folks are too polite to tell you what a fool you are.

>> I visit them when they are out with their walkers or wheelchairs and that
>> just motivates me to ride more. See old post below.
>>>
>>> One of the nicer things I do is to stop at the old folks

>> At least I will never have to have an attendant wipe my butt.
>> Scrape it off the road after a semi encounter, maybe.
>> Bill Baka

>Bill,
>
>Ya gotta killfile the ass.
>
>Mike Vandeman is a sick individual and he needs mental help.

For telling the truth? You must be the sick one....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
post #53 of 54

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:13:20 GMT, Bill <bbaka@comcast.net> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> SOOO like a mountain biker, to totally miss the point and poopoo what
>> anyone else knows. Would it really hurt your little ego to admit that
>> you don't know everything, and maybe don't even know how to protect
>> yourself? You are like a caricature of the ignorant mountain biker.
>>

>No,
>I'm so over-educated that now I know how much I don't know, and there
>isn't a class for, well, everything.
>Bill Baka

So much for your alleged "Vandeman" filter....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
post #54 of 54

On 25 Jun 2007 12:30:23 GMT, Chris <chris@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Assume you are correct for the moment (which I do not), but by your own
>>>admission, hiking does impact the habitat, why do you choose to destroy
>>>the very thing you wish to protect??

>> My impact is minimal, which you know as well as I.

>So you do admit that you do have a negitive (Yet minimal) impact on the
>exact thing that you wish to protect. So why do you continue??

Silly question. You can answer it yourself.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes