Back again....

Geri

Guest
Actually, I never really left. Even though I haven't posted for quite awhile, this newsgroup has
been instrumental in my staying OP...for the most part. Several weeks ago I was within .4 of my WW
Lifetime goal. I backslid a little...to the tune of 7 lbs. Maybe I was afraid of reaching goal? Then
I'd have to maintain? I know it's the hardest part. I've continued going to meetings and read
everyone's posts almost every day. In the past, a 7 lb gain would've meant total surrender. But this
time I buckled down and have lost most of the 7. For everyone out there who is struggling....in the
words of Winston Churchill....never, never, never give up.

Also, a NSV....the size 10's in my closet fit! Yay!

I wish you all a Blessed Christmas,

Geri
198/166.5/wwgoal164

glad it is working for you, come here and post more so others can learn from
your experience, Lee
geri <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Actually, I never really left. Even though I haven't posted for quite awhile, this newsgroup has
> been instrumental in my staying OP...for the
most
> part. Several weeks ago I was within .4 of my WW Lifetime goal. I backslid
> little...to the tune of 7 lbs. Maybe I was afraid of reaching goal? Then
I'd
> have to maintain? I know it's the hardest part. I've continued going to meetings and read
> everyone's posts almost every day. In the past, a 7 lb gain would've meant total surrender. But
> this time I buckled down and have lost most of the 7. For everyone out there who is
> struggling....in the
words
> of Winston Churchill....never, never, never give up.
>
> Also, a NSV....the size 10's in my closet fit! Yay!
>
> I wish you all a Blessed Christmas,
>
> Geri
> 198/166.5/wwgoal164

Wonderful to hear that, Geri. I've found the same thing! Keep reading and never, never, give
up. Elaine K
331.4/209.8/179

geri wrote:

> Actually, I never really left. Even though I haven't posted for quite awhile, this newsgroup has
> been instrumental in my staying OP...for the most part. Several weeks ago I was within .4 of my WW
> Lifetime goal. I backslid a little...to the tune of 7 lbs. Maybe I was afraid of reaching goal?
> Then I'd have to maintain? I know it's the hardest part. I've continued going to meetings and read
> everyone's posts almost every day. In the past, a 7 lb gain would've meant total surrender. But
> this time I buckled down and have lost most of the 7. For everyone out there who is
> struggling....in the words of Winston Churchill....never, never, never give up.
>
> Also, a NSV....the size 10's in my closet fit! Yay!
>
> I wish you all a Blessed Christmas,
>
> Geri
> 198/166.5/wwgoal164

Welcome back Geri! Sorry about the little gain, but stick with the program, it'll come off soon.

--
Brenda
209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

"geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:i1qEb.590540$Tr4.1562446@attbi_s03...
> Actually, I never really left. Even though I haven't posted for quite awhile, this newsgroup has
> been instrumental in my staying OP...for the
most
> part. Several weeks ago I was within .4 of my WW Lifetime goal. I backslid
> little...to the tune of 7 lbs. Maybe I was afraid of reaching goal? Then
I'd
> have to maintain? I know it's the hardest part. I've continued going to meetings and read
> everyone's posts almost every day. In the past, a 7 lb gain would've meant total surrender. But
> this time I buckled down and have lost most of the 7. For everyone out there who is
> struggling....in the
words
> of Winston Churchill....never, never, never give up.
>
> Also, a NSV....the size 10's in my closet fit! Yay!
>
> I wish you all a Blessed Christmas,
>
> Geri
> 198/166.5/wwgoal164

Hi Geri,

and welcome back - hope your will power is staying strong this week, and that that weight continues
to go - the last bit can be the hardest, but you're nearly there now :)

--
krys

UK 157/132.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.