NYNY & THTP for Brenda Dec 22

Brenda Hammond

Guest
I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or even
a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is around,
then life can go back to normal.

Have a good week everyone.

--
Brenda
209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Congratulations on the maintain, Brenda. Elaine K
331.4/209.8/179

Brenda Hammond wrote:

> I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
> happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
> even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
> around, then life can go back to normal.
>
> Have a good week everyone.
>
> --
> Brenda
> 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

And with sampling lasagna to die for that is a good job.

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:45:44 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
>happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
>even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
>around, then life can go back to normal.
>
>Have a good week everyone.

Good job on the maintain, Brenda!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
> happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
> even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
> around, then life can go back to normal.
>
> Have a good week everyone.
>
> --
> Brenda
> 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Great attitude, and activity, when I maintain I always think, wonder what I
would have gained in the before time... Lee
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
> happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
> even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
> around, then life can go back to normal.
>
> Have a good week everyone.
>
> --
> Brenda
> 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Congrats on the maintain, Brenda... you are doing great!

--

~Kristin O~
272/237.4/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
> happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
> even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
> around, then life can go back to normal.
>
> Have a good week everyone.
>
> --
> Brenda
> 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Thanks Elaine.

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Congratulations on the maintain, Brenda. Elaine K
> 331.4/209.8/179
>
> Brenda Hammond wrote:
>
> > I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle.
> > I'm happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss
> > or even a maintain for
that
> > matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food
is
> > around, then life can go back to normal.
> >
> > Have a good week everyone.
> >
> > --
> > Brenda
> > 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

news:eek:[email protected]...
> And with sampling lasagna to die for that is a good job.

Thanks Fred. Obviously the little piece of lasagna didn't do much and it won't from now on either.
I'll be letting DH eat the rest.

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:45:44 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle.
> >I'm happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss
> >or even a maintain for
that
> >matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is around, then life can go
> >back to normal.
> >
> >Have a good week everyone.

Thanks Nathalie

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Good job on the maintain, Brenda!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/220.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/220.9/214
>
> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle.
> > I'm happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss
> > or even a maintain for
that
> > matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food
is
> > around, then life can go back to normal.
> >
> > Have a good week everyone.
> >
> > --
> > Brenda
> > 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Thanks Lee. I've often thought the same about maintaining. My eating habits have definitely improved
over the last year or so.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Great attitude, and activity, when I maintain I always think, wonder what
> would have gained in the before time... Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle.
> > I'm happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss
> > or even a maintain for
that
> > matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food
is
> > around, then life can go back to normal.
> >
> > Have a good week everyone.
> >
> > --
> > Brenda
> > 209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

Great news about the maintain. We're past the holiday hump now; no more major food events for a
while. Whew!

Prairie Roots On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:45:44 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I maintained this week at 173 lbs and for THTP you can put me down for 3 times please Amberle. I'm
>happy about the maintain because as Christmas nears I'm sure the next week won't show a loss or
>even a maintain for that matter. At least it's only one more week that all this Christmas food is
>around, then life can go back to normal.
>
>Have a good week everyone.

Thanks PR. I know WI tomorrow won't be as good as the last one, I'm sure because of all the turkey,
chocolate and shortbread I'll be up more than a few pounds, but hopefully back down quickly as well.
We'll see tomorrow morning!

How was your holiday with your family?