Re: Need help! Impossible Wheel!

1

1-wheeled-grape

Guest
unibikeling wrote:

> 'oldest thread i found, its crazy.. This thread was mde 14 days before
> i was born.. wow.' (http://tinyurl.com/24u4h3)

wow i was 3 days old! this is so sadly random and pathetic lol

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
> wow i was 3 days old! this is so sadly random and pathetic lol

haha. Yeah, i know. Hopefully gilby isnt too mad or anything. He had to
name my post that i made on another thread, and then delete the thread
all together. But yeah, thats the oldest post i can find.

--
unibikeling