Re: New England assemble!

bristlecone

Guest
Forgetting geographic precision and getting back to the original
question,

Sure, I'm up for it! I live near Harvard Sq. MUni is my favorite, but
riding around town is fun too. I'd be mostly useless in a skate park
though, can't really idle or hop. Some day.

--
bristlecone

I'm in the western part of Massachusetts (Belchertown). I could attend
a get-together with 2 other riders. Vanpaun: What do you have in
mind? Muni? Street? Any thoughts on location?

FYI: Further west of me in the Berkshire Moutains (Pittsfield / Lenox,
Mass) there is a uni riders club. I have not met up with them yet, but
I understand that they meet weekly for some Muni riding.

Anyone from the greater Springfield - Northampton area on this thread?

--
Kerv

Oh yeah, While the current New England states are in fact Maine,
Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut -
Maine was not a part of the original 13 colonies. As I recall, the
land that is now Maine was originally part of the Massachusetts Colony
land grant. I think Maine was admitted to the Union along with
Missouri (pre-Civil War, 1820s?) as part of the "Missouri Compromise".
Missouri entered as a slave state and Maine entered as a free state -
thus preserving the tenuous balance of power regarding the big issue of
the day.

--
Kerv

Kerv wrote:

> FYI: Further west of me in the Berkshire Moutains (Pittsfield / Lenox,
> Mass) there is a uni riders club. I have not met up with them yet, but
> I understand that they meet weekly for some Muni riding.

Do you have a way I could get in contact with them? Lenox is
45min-1hour from where I live.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'