Re: Coasting Competion

johnfoss

Guest
nimblelight wrote:
> 20" wheel diameter times pi equals just over 62.83 inches
> divide it out and you get 5.7 revolutions of the wheel
>
> so if I film myself landing 6 revs would that work?

Not for me, but it's not my contest. Wheel sizes are usually something
other than the exact amounts listed on the tire. Also you are then
counting your actual rolled path, rather than a straight-line
distance.

Counting wheel revs sure is easier for informal measuring though. Great
to get you in the ballpark, but for a "real" number you should measure
the total distance.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"

johnfoss wrote:

> Counting wheel revs sure is easier for informal measuring though. Great
> to get you in the ballpark, but for a "real" number you should measure
> the total distance.

okie:)

--
nimblelight

Currently working on:
Coasting, transition out of seat drag, 360 unispin, random stuff
Recently landed(last 2 weeks):
Suicide mount, Double wrap mount, Coast 12 revs, 2 to pedals, 5 with 1
ft on frame, gapped a 5 set