Kudos for HostelShoppe and Vision

Mark Sperry

Guest
I just want to praise Jessie at Hostel Shoppe for all her hard work getting me the replacement
components for my Vision R40. She did a fantastic job getting me what I needed. There was a minor
problem with the Velocity Thracian wheel set, but she immediately sent another front wheel to
replace the problem. She had to work hard for several months to get the seat frame from Vision, but
it came through in the end. I do not know what the future holds for Vision, but I am one very
satisfied customer both for them and Hostel Shoppe. I plan to send more of my business their way in
the future.

I second that, Jesse is fantastic to deal with at the hostel shoppe, will do everything to make
you happy.

Mark Sperry wrote:
> I just want to praise Jessie at Hostel Shoppe for all her hard work getting me the replacement
> components for my Vision R40. She did a fantastic job getting me what I needed. There was a minor
> problem with the Velocity Thracian wheel set, but she immediately sent another front wheel to
> replace the problem. She had to work hard for several months to get the seat frame from Vision,
> but it came through in the end. I do not know what the future holds for Vision, but I am one very
> satisfied customer both for them and Hostel Shoppe. I plan to send more of my business their way
> in the future.

Originally posted by Mark Sperry
I do not know what the future holds for Vision, but I am one very
satisfied customer both for them and Hostel Shoppe. I plan to send more of my business their way in the future.

Hostel Shoppe has great customer service and their people are genuine as can be. If you haven't been to one of their rallies, then go. They are great!

A team of horses could not keep me away from the rally. They do a great job.