Re: The Triton's competition

Kilian

Guest
zfreak220 wrote:
> I'd be interested in buying a Ti frame. Would there be a discount for
> first generation/test frames?

i would love a first generation discount! :)

--
Kilian

Like I said, I'm in the market for a Ti 29er frame. Lemme know the price
and I will see if i can indeed seek into this endeavor.

But yeah, put me down for a 29er frame, pour va vour?

--
Rubix

Rubix wrote:
> Like I said, I'm in the market for a Ti 29er frame. Lemme know the price
> and I will see if i can indeed seek into this endeavor.
>
> But yeah, put me down for a 29er frame, pour va vour?

No problem. I'll try and get you guys a price estimate sometime later
this week. Like I mentioned before I'm trying to keep you guys updated
on this whole thing as fast as I can.

As for people wanting prototype frames at a discount, this isn't
anything that's been solidified so don't bank on this happening. I'm
not saying it won't, but if it does I'm going to want to have the
premeir riders of different classes to test it out.

So keep the orders coming and I'll get back to you guys

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
> Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

Im not the best, but im pretty demanding.

Specially if im supposed to be testing a frame, ill put it through
hell.

Ill be watching this thread.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-