post #1 of 1
In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:19:43 -0700
JimM <jimmilt@netzero.net> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2:54 pm, Greg <k...@kingwoodcable.net> wrote:
>> here is the website. I'm interested in the Silvio. Any experience with
>> it?www.cruzbike.com

> I agree that you should try one out prior to purchasing one. I would
> imagine the the front wheel drive aspect would be either a love or
> hate issue.

I know 2 people who have one, and they both say that it took getting
used to but now is fine.

Haven't ridden one myself, if I had a need for a second pushbike I'd
consider one.

I was pondering one as a "leave at the railway station" bike based on
a cheap MTB. Pondering is as far as it got.

Zebee