modom

post #2 of 3

Re: je ne vinaigrette rien

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:05:40 -0500, Omelet <omp_omelet@gmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <pi73d3pf81fukdjugpvargcp0b2i9b5gel@4ax.com>,
> "modom (palindrome guy)" <just@sk.nicely> wrote:
>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVXYRaEdso

>Posh Nosh...
>
>I watched the Paella one too.

Is that the one that ends with the ad for monkfish marmelade?

>Gotta love British humor. ;-)

Check the sauce episode if you have the time.
--

modom

post #3 of 3

Re: je ne vinaigrette rien

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 09:49:31 -0700, sueb <siouxbeeme@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The best one is the one with the leftovers, which of course they have
>to make. And the ones with David Tennant. And the happy chicken.
>And the reaction of their builder when they serve him architect's fish
>and chips!
>
>In fact, they are all hilarious! Who would think of making a 10
>minute television program? They're the amuse bouches of video.

Exactly right. I have to say they'd lose some of their savor if they
were longer pieces. Incidentally, the BBC Posh Nosh Web site
indicates that the actress who plays Minty Marchmont is one of the
writers.

I stole the title for this thread from the leftovers episode. It's a
quick graphic for the purveyor of "excessively overpriced vinegars"
Minty recommends for her leftover vinaigrette.
--

modom

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home