The outlaw doctor

http://www.cancer.gov/ClinicalTrials/view_clinicaltrials.aspx?cdrid=67012&protocolnum=&version=patient&protocolsearchid=432236

Phase III Gonzalez study, let's hope this one comes out positive!

http://64.227.58.237/newsletter/15feb02/gonzalez.htm In fact, after spending decades researching
cancer survival statistics, Jones, who was a professor of medical physics and physiology at the
University of California at Berkeley and who died in the late 1970s, came to this unexpected
conclusion: "My studies have proven conclusively that untreated cancer victims usually live up to
four times longer than treated individuals. For a typical type of cancer, people who refused
treatment lived for an average of twelve and a half years. Those who accepted surgery and other
kinds of treatment lived an average of only three years." These words were contained in Jones' paper
"A Report on Cancer" which he delivered - ironically - to the American Cancer Society's 11th Annual
Science Writers' Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, on March 7, 1969.

Maybe Peter would like to comment on this one.

Anth

>Subject: Re: The outlaw doctor
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 1/2/04 1:06 PM Eastern Standard Time

>It would be wise for all alternative doctors to follow suit with Gonzalez and show their data in
>peer reviewed journals. The fact that Gonzalez has, illustrates a big paradigm shift in the medical
>industry. Anth

You do not seem to understand that despite a researcher's best efforts, that person must beg for a
journal to accept and publish the data, a process that can take years to be successful not to
mention the years it takes to obtain the data.

The paradign shift would be for the NIH or the NCI to fund alternative programs and help get them
published.

DrC PhD

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It would be wise for all alternative doctors to follow suit with Gonzalez and show their data in
> peer reviewed journals. The fact that Gonzalez has, illustrates a big paradigm shift in the
> medical industry. Anth

Not really. He is the first to ever publish what look like exceptional results with enough detail
for it to look as though there is a useful therapeutic effect.

Peter Moran

Tne NCI and are known to mess around with the protocols of most alt med treatments they have
tested. If you want to reproduce something - you don't break what's not broken - you do it in its
entirety. Anth

02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...