or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Other Stuff › Your Bloody Soap Box › 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl - Page 2

post #16 of 20

Re: 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongooseboy
hey...im 25 and date an 18 year old...and if ya knew us you would think we were both about 12 LOL.

but, I didnt even know her before she was 18....that might make a difference, i wouldnt be hanging out with any 16 year olds. yuck.

depending on the state, that guy might be able to do as he pleases...
If she's in Texas she probably has 4 kids by now.
post #17 of 20

Re: 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

yet another warranted slander towards yanks from you?
don't you have a rickshaw to catch? or a push bike perhaps?
actualy, texas is not the primary source of the worlds' problems in this regard, it has merely been adopted to further some kinda cowboy image and to justify the exploitative public use of twangy accent.





Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebaby
If she's in Texas she probably has 4 kids by now.

LL
post #18 of 20

Re: 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnospin
yet another warranted slander towards yanks from you?
don't you have a rickshaw to catch? or a push bike perhaps?
actualy, texas is not the primary source of the worlds' problems in this regard, it has merely been adopted to further some kinda cowboy image and to justify the exploitative public use of twangy accent.
IIRC, the local sheriff in Waco was asked why he didn't intervene when informed of David Koresh's abuse of young girls.
His reply? "Girls can get married here at 13. I didn't think it was a big deal."
post #19 of 20

Re: 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

legal age for marriage in texas is a perhaps more socialy acceptable 14, but only with parental consent...



Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebaby
IIRC, the local sheriff in Waco was asked why he didn't intervene when informed of David Koresh's abuse of young girls.
His reply? "Girls can get married here at 13. I didn't think it was a big deal."
post #20 of 20

Re: 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewayne2
Hey. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/...-16-year-old/)
a dad of a 1 year old girl has the typical freak out phase. just remember that most girls will try to marry someone with the same characteristics that her dad has... kind of a stretch for my wife but oh well...

my advice always whisper in you daughters ear so no one else can hear while you are watching tv or someother unexpected time how much she means to you, why she is so special to you, and how much you love her. and this whole thing will be a non issue... congrats on the 1 year old girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Your Bloody Soap Box
Cycling Forums › Forums › Other Stuff › Your Bloody Soap Box › 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with 16 year old girl