added some pics

jimbo(san) wrote:
> "Penny S." wrote:
>
>> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm
>>
>> new page and a few more pix.
>
> Nice stuff Penny
>
> Jimbo(san)

thanks. I've got a lot more misc photos that I'm going to add, today might just be the day because
it's pouring rain sideways...

It's funny, too... Hmm, I need more photos of this or that...

Penny

"Penny S." wrote:

> jimbo(san) wrote:
> > "Penny S." wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm
> >>
> >> new page and a few more pix.
> >
> > Nice stuff Penny
> >
> > Jimbo(san)
>
> thanks. I've got a lot more misc photos that I'm going to add, today might just be the day because
> it's pouring rain sideways...
>
> It's funny, too... Hmm, I need more photos of this or that...
>
> Penny

Looks like we will be snowbound tomorrow... Might be a good time to work on getting our stuff on a
better server... Carla has a load of pictures to be put up...

Jimbo(san)

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 02:21:53 GMT, "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote:

>nice

Hey, that's my line.

:-]