or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Other Car Is The Bang Bus! Bumper Stickers

post #1 of 4
For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.
post #2 of 4

Re: My Other Car Is The Bang Bus! Bumper Stickers

"The_Spokesman" <dkaiii@lycos.com> wrote in message
> For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.

OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite - What's the bang bus?

Trentus
post #3 of 4

Re: My Other Car Is The Bang Bus! Bumper Stickers

from the previews I've seen, if the guy doing the filming would shat his trap, ot would make this
sooo much better.

"Chris" <chrismccreary@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> A porn site. A bunch of dudes in a van (the BangBus) pick up chicks, then won't let them out
> unless they do stuff. College kids love it.
>
> "Trentus" <The_Super_T@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "The_Spokesman" <dkaiii@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > > For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.
> >
> > OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite -
What's
> > the bang bus?
> >
> > Trentus

post #4 of 4

Re: My Other Car Is The Bang Bus! Bumper Stickers

"Chris" <chrismccreary@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> A porn site. A bunch of dudes in a van (the BangBus) pick up chicks, then won't let them out
> unless they do stuff. College kids love it.
>
> "Trentus" <The_Super_T@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "The_Spokesman" <dkaiii@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > > For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.
> >
> > OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite -
What's
> > the bang bus?
> >
> > Trentus

I just HAD to ask didn't I? D'oh!! Now I seriously wish I hadn't!

I can't believe I didn't see something like that coming - "..Bang.." Silly me thought it had
something to do with a noise - such as a backfire - from a vehicle, but looking back in
hindsight I should have seen it coming. Well I'll now slink back into lurkdom and bemoan the
state of this world.

Trentus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home