or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Waterproof shoes - Page 2

post #16 of 17

Re: Waterproof shoes

in message <tlpfk3paddojoqjuvjopfla0h32ld5cp8r@4ax.com>, Andrew Price
('ajprice@free.fr') wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:05:41 +0000, Simon Brooke
> <simon@jasmine.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>> So, any recommendations? Also any recommendations of cheap ones?

>>I use Sidi Invernos,

> I'd be interested in giving those a try, as I've always been very
> happy with my normal Sidi shoes, but they no longer appear to be
> available in France & Germany, and the Sidi site only lists the
> "Diablo Gore"

http://www.sidicafe.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=62183

;; Drivers in the UK kill more people every single year than
;; Al Qaeda have ever killed worldwide in any single year.
post #17 of 17

I am too on a quest for a pair of waterproof boots for cycling.

Yes, they must be worn with overtrousers over the top, otherwise, yes, the big hole at the top will let water in

My current short list is:

Northwave Celcius or Farenheit  http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/52/69145/sidi-hydro-gtx-2010.html

Lake CX140 or MX140  http://www.veltecsportsusa.com/default.aspx?tabid=558&itemno=CX140_11&clr=BKRD

or

MXZ302  http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/52/69145/sidi-hydro-gtx-2010.html

Sidi Hydro  http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/52/69145/sidi-hydro-gtx-2010.html

Shimano MT91 (hiking/spd cycing boot)

Shimano RW80

Diadora Extreme Chili  http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/52/69145/sidi-hydro-gtx-2010.html

Gaerne Polar road shoe http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=33252

There are so many available...but it seems hard to find a reviewer that has reviewed them all.

So any one with any in that list that can let us know how good (or bad) they are

Neil

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: UK and Europe