or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Stack It Up Game** - Page 2

post #16 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

You have to create an account here to be able to post. You have to
create an account on collaborative art sites. This is a collaborative
online unicycle game on vimeo. It really has nothing to do with this
site. I am hoping unicyclist.com has the right traffic and interest and
we will have some good times over on vimeo.

This is just a fun way of making use of a cool online broadcast
service. If you are interested it should not be a bit deal to create an
account.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #17 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

I have decided to give it a go, so im in. i have signed up and
subscribed.

--
PKHodgie

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
> You have balls what the hells going on there?

http://shop.evomo.com/ http://www.gamutusa.com/main.html
http://www.usenet.com
post #18 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

im in...When does it start?

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
> so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
post #19 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

im in i cant figure out how to join the game tho...i think we should do
unitrix/back it up on there to

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
> I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
post #20 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

Okay guys. You will need to pay attention to whats going on in the "call
dibs/post link" box.

If no one has called dibs or it has been over 2 hours since they have
and still no video, you can call dibs there. You now have 2 hours to
film the line and upload your clip.

When your clip is uploaded to your vimeo account, go back to the
dibs/link box and post the url of your video there. it will get moved
over to the front page for you.

I am wokring out the best way to have the videos go up as quick as
possible. More mods will help, the more you are used to vimeo the
better everything will flow.

As for the back it up game. check out http://www.vimeo.com/backitup

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #21 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

Emile,

You have a couple issues that need to be addressed. One dibs was
already called on that trick. Two you cant edit between tricks... I
think you were fliming for "back it up".... check the other page....
that game has not started.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #22 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

Im going to head out to my shed, I havnt ever landed that tyre step but
I will give it a shot and see what i can do, if i get it on film with
another trick can i still put it up instead of emiels?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
post #23 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
> Im going to head out to my shed, I havnt ever landed that tyre step but
> I will give it a shot and see what i can do, if i get it on film with
> another trick can i still put it up instead of emiels?

right now you need to do the varial thing, a 180 unispin, and add a
trick.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

Spencer wrote:
> procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
> a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
post #24 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
> Im going to head out to my shed, I havnt ever landed that tyre step but
> I will give it a shot and see what i can do, if i get it on film with
> another trick can i still put it up instead of emiels?

Scrap that, my brothers parked a car in there so I cant ride. Maybe I
will take part tomorrow.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
post #25 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

Good news guys,

I talked with someone at vimeo about users being able to add videos to
a channel, without being the MOD for that channle.

There will at some point soon be a feature just for this. So we will
have to bare with what we have now and just use the call dibs/links
box to post the link.

Sorry if it this is all confusing now but it will all start to roll
smoothly.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #26 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
> Who cares, Ya'll should stop whining. Grow up. I didn't want to delete
> it so at least people would see I wanted to play. Geez.

Yea, Ive been meaning to work on that growing up thing... hmmm. Tell
me, however do you do it, haha.
Anyway man, you should really check out vimeo. Not only is the video
quality better than youtube, they allow HD and have no 10 minute cut
offs. You get 500mb a week. Plus once you have an account if you like
someones vid you can download the the full size version to have on your
computer.

But I understand, why the "F***" would you want to go through the
hassle of setting up an account on a a really cool video hosting site
anyway.... sounds like a scam or something. Or are you to old to be
changing your ways?.... that must be it.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #27 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

Damn..

I can't do that varial thing, or a blind 180 flip.. I cant stack it up,
so maybe i'll get lucky and someone will do an easier trick for back it
up.

--
beeper

Danni wrote:
> POKEMOOOOOOOON!
> Gotta catch em all.

hah, that made me laugh
http://www.usenet.com
post #28 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

beeper wrote:
> Damn..
>
> I can't do that varial thing, or a blind 180 flip.. I cant stack it up,
> so maybe i'll get lucky and someone will do an easier trick for back it
> up.

That is not the current back it up trick.... its left over from uni
trix. You cant start a channel without a video so I just used that to
start and test the channel.

If you want to start back it up pick a difficulty level and upload a
trick.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
post #29 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

beeper wrote:
> Damn..
>
> I can't do that varial thing, or a blind 180 flip.. I cant stack it up,
> so maybe i'll get lucky and someone will do an easier trick for back it
> up.

learn the varial, I think it took me around half an hour, it's a fun
trick too.

--

Spencer wrote:
> procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
> a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
post #30 of 104

Re: **Stack It Up Game**

hmm. I'll enter easy. Not too sure how the standards in rank are
working, so i'll do that. Thanks!

PS. Did you get the shipping money yet Sam?

--
beeper

Danni wrote:
> POKEMOOOOOOOON!