or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Other Stuff › Archives › General health and fitness › Health and nutrition › Food and nutrition › Redmond sea salt vs Celtic, what the diff in benefit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Redmond sea salt vs Celtic, what the diff in benefit?

post #1 of 4
I have read about both Redmond realsalt (from Utah) and Celtic sea salt from Brittany. Does one have
more minerals then the other. Is one more beneficial then the other? What about the sea salt I see
at the grocery store made is Sicily (it very cheap compared to the first two). On the label mentions
that it has no additives.

btw: it is not a post to try to stir up the controversial topic of weather salt is good or
bad for you.
post #2 of 4

Re: Redmond sea salt vs Celtic, what the diff in benefit?

lbbs wrote:

> I have read about both Redmond realsalt (from Utah) and Celtic sea salt from Brittany. Does one
> have more minerals then the other. Is one more beneficial then the other? What about the sea salt
> I see at the grocery store made is Sicily (it very cheap compared to the first two). On the label
> mentions that it has no additives.
>
> btw: it is not a post to try to stir up the controversial topic of weather salt is good or bad
> for you.

Red-SEA salt and rock salt from Utah and Idaho ( and elsewhere) are best. B-ob1
post #3 of 4

lbbs wrote:

> I have read about both Redmond realsalt (from Utah) and Celtic sea salt from Brittany. Does one
> have more minerals then the other. Is one more beneficial then the other? What about the sea salt
> I see at the grocery store made is Sicily (it very cheap compared to the first two). On the label
> mentions that it has no additives.
>
> btw: it is not a post to try to stir up the controversial topic of weather salt is good or bad
> for you.

Salt is a necessity but it MUST have IODINE to be worthy of health. The peoples of south Asia
and elsewhere suffer from deaf/dumbness from a lack of IODINE in their salt! REAL salt is
fine..but by ONLY the iodized kind. B-0b1
post #4 of 4

Re: Redmond sea salt vs Celtic, what the diff in benefit?

Can you give your reasoning for that comment or it's just your preference.

"Robert McCarty" <sos@Grandecom.net> wrote in message news:3F67D019.7C824475@Grandecom.net...

> lbbs wrote:
>
> > I have read about both Redmond realsalt (from Utah) and Celtic sea salt
from
> > Brittany. Does one have more minerals then the other. Is one
more
> > beneficial then the other? What about the sea salt I see at the
grocery
> > store made is Sicily (it very cheap compared to the first two). On
the
> > label mentions that it has no additives.
> >
> > btw: it is not a post to try to stir up the controversial topic of
weather
> > salt is good or bad for you.
>
> Red-SEA salt and rock salt from Utah and Idaho ( and elsewhere) are
best.
> B-ob1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home