or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Bike buying advice › Cannondale or Specialized?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cannondale or Specialized? - Page 4

post #46 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienator View Post
Inbreeded? Really?
Most certainly. The idiocy you two share amongst each other is almost uncanny. The two of you have the "Captain Obvious" syndrome. There's certainly a pattern going on here of repeating what's already been said, and what's already common knowledge.

"Aluminum is softer than steel in its pure state." Really? NO FARKING WAY! SAY IT AIN'T SO! Wow, what a dumbass. Then, just like you, he goes off into some retarded rant, THINKING he sounds intelligent; just like you.

But it doesn't stop there. He tries to pump up his balls by littering his thread with lame insults...just like you.

Now, I understand there are always going to be sorry little gimps hiding behind their Hewlett-Packards ready to deal out insults, hence the reason I just find the two of you to be mere entertainment. The most entertaining part about people such as him (and yourself) is that you both get all worked up over issues that were never personal attacks to begin with. It's then that you both show your true mental states, which are quite frankly, amusing for all, but only to a point. At one point, the stupidity factor just drowns out the entertainment factor.

You see, all I have to do is disagree with you (and your retard friend) and you both just go off. It's like kick-starting an old moped and watching it sputter itself out.

Honestly, I've enjoyed BOTH of your posts, because it allows everyone to sit back and ponder how you two were the ones that "made it" when you two were conceived. It only leaves the mystery as to how dumb the other "swimmers" who failed actually were.
post #47 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
and your retard friend
Now I've been staying out of this (mainly because I never actually came across a cigarette butt), but c'mon.... retard ?? No need for that. What if my little kid is 'mentally challenged'. I'd be pretty hurt by that.
post #48 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy1970 View Post

Dolt. Cretin. Retard... Yes, I'm being kind. That 'misconception' rock you've been hiding under, can you go back to it again?
Taken from post #42.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman0482 View Post
Now I've been staying out of this (mainly because I never actually came across a cigarette butt), but c'mon.... retard ?? No need for that. What if my little kid is 'mentally challenged'. I'd be pretty hurt by that.
No need for that? Then place the blame on the original offender. I simply returned the favor.
post #49 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienator View Post
I chewed them for a bit, but she wasn't that into it. See, she's really into orcs, and I refused to buying an orc suit. Freakin' hobbits.
A bit of Orc love never hurt anyone, although I always find that latex suit a bit of a sweatbath and prone to causing fungal infections. You should have persisted with her, those hairy feet....
post #50 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
Taken from post #42.



No need for that? Then place the blame on the original offender. I simply returned the favor.
I like your anger, can I come over and give you a massage?
post #51 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniwha View Post
A bit of Orc love never hurt anyone, although I always find that latex suit a bit of a sweatbath and prone to causing fungal infections. You should have persisted with her, those hairy feet....
His father went through that and stressed to him at a very young age to NOT follow in his footsteps. Good move on his part.
post #52 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniwha View Post
I like your anger, can I come over and give you a massage?
I'm not angry. I simply sympathize.
post #53 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
His father went through that and stressed to him at a very young age to NOT follow in his footsteps. Good move on his part.
What precisely is "that"?

Monkeys and typewriters.
post #54 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniwha View Post
What precisely is "that"?

Monkeys and typewriters.
Exactly. Use your head. Oh, that's right...nevermind.
post #55 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
Most certainly. The idiocy you two share amongst each other is almost uncanny. The two of you have the "Captain Obvious" syndrome. There's certainly a pattern going on here of repeating what's already been said, and what's already common knowledge.

"Aluminum is softer than steel in its pure state." Really? NO FARKING WAY! SAY IT AIN'T SO! Wow, what a dumbass. Then, just like you, he goes off into some retarded rant, THINKING he sounds intelligent; just like you.

But it doesn't stop there. He tries to pump up his balls by littering his thread with lame insults...just like you.

Now, I understand there are always going to be sorry little gimps hiding behind their Hewlett-Packards ready to deal out insults, hence the reason I just find the two of you to be mere entertainment. The most entertaining part about people such as him (and yourself) is that you both get all worked up over issues that were never personal attacks to begin with. It's then that you both show your true mental states, which are quite frankly, amusing for all, but only to a point. At one point, the stupidity factor just drowns out the entertainment factor.

You see, all I have to do is disagree with you (and your retard friend) and you both just go off. It's like kick-starting an old moped and watching it sputter itself out.

Honestly, I've enjoyed BOTH of your posts, because it allows everyone to sit back and ponder how you two were the ones that "made it" when you two were conceived. It only leaves the mystery as to how dumb the other "swimmers" who failed actually were.
So, you're saying that "obvious" things are things pointed out by others that demonstrated you had no clue about which you were talking, right? See, to date you've shown an appalling tendency to state "facts" which aren't facts at all. In a great many posts, as far as the tech goes, you're not just off the page, you're on the floor, under a shoe with what you express as "facts." And when such errors are pointed out, you take the "thinking man's route," and try to insult people by saying something about their parents or insinuating something about them because of the state in which they live (uhm, Missouri). You can't seem to respond to anything on point. Oh, where did you get such sharp skills of critical thought and such a deep foundation of technical knowledge?

How is it that you know what "everyone" is thinking? How do you know you don't have it backwards, eh?

It's good that you pointed out that Swampy must be one of my followers. Maybe that means he wants to be an acolyte. I'll send him an application and information packet in the mail. Hopefully he'll return the app in time to be accepted to my 2010-11 class of Loyal Acolytes and Willing Foot Massagers.
post #56 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienator View Post
So, you're saying that "obvious" things are things pointed out by others that demonstrated you had no clue about which you were talking, right? See, to date you've shown an appalling tendency to state "facts" which aren't facts at all. In a great many posts, as far as the tech goes, you're not just off the page, you're on the floor, under a shoe with what you express as "facts." And when such errors are pointed out, you take the "thinking man's route," and try to insult people by saying something about their parents or insinuating something about them because of the state in which they live (uhm, Missouri). You can't seem to respond to anything on point. Oh, where did you get such sharp skills of critical thought and such a deep foundation of technical knowledge?

How is it that you know what "everyone" is thinking? How do you know you don't have it backwards, eh?

It's good that you pointed out that Swampy must be one of my followers. Maybe that means he wants to be an acolyte. I'll send him an application and information packet in the mail. Hopefully he'll return the app in time to be accepted to my 2010-11 class of Loyal Acolytes and Willing Foot Massagers.
I insulted Missouri? For Christ's sake, you dufus, I LIVE in West Virginia.

I got my sharp skills of critical thought and such a deep foundation of technical knowledge from you. That's why you keep asking me questions about what I mean.

Can you send me an info packet, too? Watching you teach the sheep your ways would be like watching a 1-legged ass-kicking contest.
post #57 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
I insulted Missouri? For Christ's sake, you dufus, I LIVE in West Virginia.

I got my sharp skills of critical thought and such a deep foundation of technical knowledge from you. That's why you keep asking me questions about what I mean.

Can you send me an info packet, too? Watching you teach the sheep your ways would be like watching a 1-legged ass-kicking contest.
LOL!!!!!! This is great stuff. Keep it up GT!!! At least all of this has made my day much more humorous if not yours! I'm still laughing!!!
post #58 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
I insulted Missouri? For Christ's sake, you dufus, I LIVE in West Virginia.

I got my sharp skills of critical thought and such a deep foundation of technical knowledge from you. That's why you keep asking me questions about what I mean.

Can you send me an info packet, too? Watching you teach the sheep your ways would be like watching a 1-legged ass-kicking contest.
You can acutally kick-ass with one leg. Your insults are as weak and as incorrect as your knowledge of bikes.

I wonder if your mother cries at night and leaves her wondering if the sperm that could have lead to an intellegent child dribbled down her a$s crack and stained the sheets...
post #59 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froze View Post
LOL!!!!!! This is great stuff. Keep it up GT!!! At least all of this has made my day much more humorous if not yours! I'm still laughing!!!
Froze, how can you NOT be entertained? It's like watching two monkeys trying with a chemistry set. Like I said in an earlier post in one of these threads that Alienator and another one of chronies were trying to following me around in, "It's like kick-starting an old moped and watching it sputter itself out." Just wind'em up and watch'em go, just like the Energizer Bunny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy1970 View Post
You can acutally kick-ass with one leg. Your insults are as weak and as incorrect as your knowledge of bikes.

I wonder if your mother cries at night and leaves her wondering if the sperm that could have lead to an intellegent child dribbled down her a$s crack and stained the sheets...
Nice try, ass-breeze. Didn't I nearly say something to that effect about you and your bed-buddy a few posts ago? You remember the comment about being puzzled how dumb the other sperm were, considering you were the one that made it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I DID post something to that effect!

If you're going to try to insult me (or my mother), AT LEAST...and I stress, AT LEAST, be original...
post #60 of 71

Re: Cannondale or Specialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Fanatic View Post
Froze, how can you NOT be entertained? It's like watching two monkeys trying with a chemistry set. Like I said in an earlier post in one of these threads that Alienator and another one of chronies were trying to following me around in, "It's like kick-starting an old moped and watching it sputter itself out." Just wind'em up and watch'em go, just like the Energizer Bunny.



Nice try, ass-breeze. Didn't I nearly say something to that effect about you and your bed-buddy a few posts ago? You remember the comment about being puzzled how dumb the other sperm were, considering you were the one that made it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I DID post something to that effect!

If you're going to try to insult me (or my mother), AT LEAST...and I stress, AT LEAST, be original...
Awww, poor didums can't take the fact that he can't figure out a simple thing like "why some bikes are stiff" and takes to further name calling.

I wasn't insulting your mother - I was sympathizing with her. Pity you couldn't figure that one out either.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Bike buying advice
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Bike buying advice › Cannondale or Specialized?